PDA

View Full Version : Whats with the Shaking engines Devs?

Ze-Jamz
05-27-2011, 10:23 PM
This was brought up in another thread so thought id start it with a Title so the devs can hopefully see it and take note..

I just copied and pasted:

Originally Posted by Rolltide88:

ya but once I level out and get back to about 200 km/h it shakes constantly until I lower the throttle. Then when I raise it back up it starts shaking again.
Temps are good, 89/90 Celsius on oil and not over 120 on engine.'

My pitch starts around 11:30-12:00 and RPMs 2000-2500.

Maybe I over revved it? So maybe if I lower pitch before dive this may fix it.

I remember reading something about the pitch changing slowly and that causing people to kill the engine, Ill have to try it. I got a few kills tonight but nothing near my old IL-2 ratio

Can't wait for more servers to go online. I just don't care for the full real servers that don't allow external views. We get these beautiful planes I wanna see em!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You get this in the Spit too... i was only asking someone tonight about it and his response was 'they are f*cked' as in FM..

I dont understand its happened a few times now in the spit and hurri and is damm annoying when youve spent along time getting to ALT.. bearing in mind im keeping the throttle wide open but am using PP to keep the revs down...Oil and Water temps are fine and i get no DMG messages, try adjusting mixture and makes no difference..im always around the 10k mark so dont know its thats coincidence or not..

as said already when you chop the throttle to more or less closed the shakes will stop as soon as you open it again very violent shakes with loss of power

So its either Dmg'd and the game doesnt show the Msg
Engine is overheated but Dials are not accurate
Bug