PDA

View Full Version : the lack of wonderwoman view server puts me off the game

raaaid
05-26-2011, 03:35 PM
i dont like cokpit on it causes me claustrophoby do you think ww view servers are coming any soon?

Ali Fish
05-27-2011, 12:02 PM
i think i dont really care about your issues in this mod, discussions, links etc sub forum.

drewpee
05-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Don't give up m8. Once you get used to cockpit view you'll never go back. You will out fly the guys not using cockpit. Proper use of trim and prop pitch will have you going faster and shooting straighter than the other boys. That said I had a hell of a time getting used to full switch servers. My first kill didn't come until many hours and me dieing many times and the when I did get a kill it was a team m8:rolleyes:
I do prefer servers with out side views and plane ID as I find it a faster game with less mistakes as identifying ac is much harder than real life.

BigPickle
06-02-2011, 07:52 AM
i dont like cokpit on it causes me claustrophoby do you think ww view servers are coming any soon?

http://verybadfrog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/This-dog-is-smoking-a-pipe-your-argument-is-invalid.jpg

Qpassa
06-02-2011, 08:22 AM
Wonderwoman is for noobs, you have to fly inside the cockpit
/End of thread

Blakduk
06-02-2011, 10:18 AM

Raaid- there don't seem to be. All the servers set up so far seem to be going full-switch. It seems most current CoD players are sim fans who prefer full switch.
I'm a little surprised as a lot of popular servers for Il2 1946 were set with much lower difficulty settings. I'm waiting to see if things change when more USA players join in... and the fact that the game is not very stable yet with many patches and changes likely to come soon may be making potential server masters wait until things settle more.

samich
06-02-2011, 01:18 PM
I intend to make an arcade server with a friend who runs a few servers for other games. We've put it on hold until server stability improves a little more and there is an improved multiplayer UI.
The server will have wonderwoman mode, external views, hud icons for friendlies and enemies and no CEM.

I think at the moment alot of people who enjoy playing the game like that simply dont have the patience for the multiplayer at present, i think you'll see alot of servers like this in the months to come after there have been improvements.