PDA

View Full Version : FMB Basics

FA_HRD
05-20-2011, 11:11 PM
I hate to be a complete moron but where can I find the simple basics of building a mission.
The manual doesn't cut it and I would like to build a simple mission with every British plane in it with a ground start so I can test/ fly each and every one, one at a time. If that makes sense?
I have been building missions in IL2 for years but for some reason I can't wrap my brain around this one.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Sauf
05-21-2011, 12:46 AM
Quickly in a nutshell, select a/c in view object, zoom into airfield you want, ctl+left clk (maybe right lol), set up in object properties, load out ect, make sure waypoint is set to take off and set the second waypoint anywhere as it must have at least 2,lastly next to waypoint it will have another tag with a/c info that you have to set a/c to player. Quick and rough but hopefully will get you started

FG28_Kodiak
05-21-2011, 04:47 AM
I hate to be a complete moron but where can I find the simple basics of building a mission.
The manual doesn't cut it and I would like to build a simple mission with every British plane in it with a ground start so I can test/ fly each and every one, one at a time. If that makes sense?
I have been building missions in IL2 for years but for some reason I can't wrap my brain around this one.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.
For this i use the crosscountry Mission in Quickmissions.