PDA

View Full Version : mission editor improvement required

Pluto
05-15-2011, 10:26 AM
I have realized that the entries you make in a mission, in the mission editor are not kept! For example, if I change something in a mission, all the values that I have previously saved, are gone.
If I have put the AA range (hide) for ex. at 6000 m, it is again at 0 when I open the mission again for some other changes.
That means for each change I have to reset all the AA guns to what I had put before. That sucks!

And something else, the searchlights are shining really weak, only visible from about 1000 meters distance! The static planes have no markings and you cant choose any!

I think these points are strongly recommended to be changed.
Among many other issues that I cant think of right now.
:(

SEE
05-15-2011, 10:45 AM
Info on Searchlights in the gameplay forum with links to other threads.

Its been requested many times that we have a dedicated forum for FMB. It would be useful for the FMB community (and the devs) to have these bugs and any tips, solutions, workarounds available as an accessible resource. It could also act as resource for additional missions and campaigns for the community in general. For the time being maybe FMB issues/contributions are all posted the Gameplay forum and re-named 'FMB and Gameplay', at least posts won't be scattered.

bigchump
05-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Even Ubi has a couple of stickies for CoD FMB in their mission builder forum.
Why can't 1C do the same?
C'mon man.....

nearmiss
05-15-2011, 02:40 PM
DONE!

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=283567#post283567

Frequent_Flyer
05-17-2011, 09:43 PM
What does "Rhide" actually do?

salmo
10-11-2011, 01:35 PM
What does "Rhide" actually do?