PDA

View Full Version : X52 and CH pro pedals don't work!

Spinnetti
05-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Ok first off, Win7 Ultimate 64 bit, Saitek x52/CH Pro pedals, TrackiR5. Core i7/4gigs/ATI 4850. Issues are in all versions so far, including the latest 4/27 beta patch.

I have NO vendor drivers installed or adjustments to my controls. I just plugged them in and use the default windows settings. I have centered the sticks in the windows control panels and confirmed function. Everything works PERFECT in IL2 (for many years), but is HORRIBLE in COD. the plane tries to roll hard right constantly, pitch doesn't respond right and the rudder pedals mostly don't work at all - they seem to work full deflection or not at all. The controls in general seem to be on/off and its impossible to fly. I'm really hating COD.

123-Wulf-123
05-01-2011, 08:55 PM
The problem is that Win 7 automatically loads the Saitek drivers including all the HID ones which are for a virtual item(no idea why this is).

The other problem is that the Saitek virtual drivers render CoD unable to see your actual hardware.

You need to disable the HID drivers for the Saitek.

Of course your mileage may vary depending on your system but this worked for me(Saitek Keyboard) and all CH Controllers.

F19_Segler
05-02-2011, 04:13 AM
Sure you got the mapping of the axes right. I have the same controller set-up and OS and had big problems with mapping but after I finally managed to get the right axis to move the right control surface it works OK. The set-up section in the game seems incredible senstive to minor spiking which i believe caused most of my problems