PDA

View Full Version : JoyControl help!

Formula88
04-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Ok, after my attempt at modding the config.ini to make the controls smoother failed I was going to try this Joycontrol app but I can not get it working! When I point it to my conf file in the CloD folder it says "users/all not found in .ini" and then shuts down.

Does anyone have any ideas because I really need to get this working! Thanks for the help.

broken pixel
05-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Ok, after my attempt at modding the config.ini to make the controls smoother failed I was going to try this Joycontrol app but I can not get it working! When I point it to my conf file in the CloD folder it says "users/all not found in .ini" and then shuts down.

Does anyone have any ideas because I really need to get this working! Thanks for the help.

That program is coded to work only with IL-2 Sturmovik not IL2 Cliffs of Dover. : (

SA_Chaney_475th
02-29-2012, 12:18 AM
That program is coded to work only with IL-2 Sturmovik not IL2 Cliffs of Dover. : (

Yeah does anyone know how to work this dang thing??? Seems Oleg forgot to include the manual. :-|

Blackdog_kt
02-29-2012, 04:31 PM
I think Joy control is a community-made piece of software, that's why there is no official manual.

I haven't used it to be honest so i can't help you much, but i guess you would have better luck with informative responses by posting in the IL2 forum.

Narnian
03-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Yeah does anyone know how to work this dang thing??? Seems Oleg forgot to include the manual. :-|

Here, check this out...

C:\Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/common/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover/manual

Narnian aka Badger