PDA

View Full Version : What an difference

DB605
04-27-2011, 07:01 PM
I used to have Microsoft Precicion Pro joystics (three of them) since first Combat Flight simulator. I really liked them but then i wanted force feedback joystic. Microsoft had discontinued their famous Force Feedback 2 so i bought Logitech Force 3d Pro because it felt good to hand at shop. Big mistake! It was
totally crap for flight simulators and Il2...i still used it few years until i bought COD, it was so horrible (joystic) that it kill any joy from dogfight so i finally decided to buy secondhand Force feedback 2 from ebay. Got it today, it's almost new and boy what an difference! I couldn't believe it really is that much better but it is! Feedback effects are great, finally stick goes hard in fast speeds etc...accuracy is also fantastic. I'm sharpshooter again, just few bullets from my mg's from close range and down goes spitfire :) In logitechs favor i must say it has better ergonomics and button layout but EVERY other feature in Microsoft joystic is better. Now back to playing COD, just wanted to share this if any of you are still playing with Force 3d pro: sell the crap and buy FF2 instesd, you wont regret!