PDA

View Full Version : cant get guns/rockets/saitek gamepad to work?

mediasorcerer
04-26-2011, 02:08 PM
everything else is fine,i had it all working then all of a sudden no more guns firing or rockets,[b5-b7]ive done everything including recalibrating gamepad,veryfying game cahe,defrag game files,reset controller layout,tried several diff saves for controller and default,reassigned the keys 100 times,what the h$#@!ll is going on?

any one got any ideas,?steam auto patches yes?ps love the game,new to forum,

hello all,from fellow pilot,lol.
seriously this is killing me,!!!:confused::!::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Hunden
04-26-2011, 02:20 PM
Not sure if its the same thing but I first had a problem with my Siatek controller working until I realized I had to disable my logitech rumble pad in device manager when playing Il2.

mediasorcerer
04-26-2011, 02:35 PM
hi mate,thank you for reply, im only using just the saitek,,,game controller,funny thing is,it was all fine yesterday,all of a sudden bang,no left and right trigger buttons,they work fine in other games,so it doesnt seem to be the controller,etc

how do i reset completely all the controller settings in il,cod to default,just delete all saved config files? bit new to this,ive played a few flyers before,did last sturmovik and loved it too,so annoying,ive troubled shooted for hours,anyway,stuff happens,i oni got the game few days ago,aaahhh!!! jeez,been at it for hours trying so bit frustrated im sorry!

EDIT=fixed,had to restart the single player campaign and reassign profile to controls did it,thankfully,anyway,great this forum is here for info and stuff,killer game,cheers from me anyhow.