PDA

View Full Version : Bf109 constant shaking

Luftwaffle
04-25-2011, 02:25 PM
No matter what I do the Bf109 keeps shaking with dials going wild but more like short seperate shakes while just cruising low speed a few secaonds apart. This doesn't happen in other planes and is rather annoying. If I turn autopilot on it goes away magically and then I fly using same pitch and throttle settings it comes back. I use CEM but not Temp Mangement.

6S.Manu
04-25-2011, 02:33 PM
No matter what I do the Bf109 keeps shaking with dials going wild but more like short seperate shakes while just cruising low speed a few secaonds apart. This doesn't happen in other planes and is rather annoying. If I turn autopilot on it goes away magically and then I fly using same pitch and throttle settings it comes back. I use CEM but not Temp Mangement.

It's a known problem, probably a mixture issue. Were you climbing right? Or maybe were you above 2,5km?

kimosabi
04-25-2011, 02:33 PM
It's a bugged fuel mixture thing in the 109's. Try opening up full throttle and control the rpms with your pitch.

ATAG_Doc
04-25-2011, 09:25 PM
Yeah there's a recall. Return your Messerschmitt to the dealership and they will service you right away. :)

Rattlehead
04-25-2011, 09:31 PM
It's a known problem, probably a mixture issue. Were you climbing right? Or maybe were you above 2,5km?

I also get the shaking, which I'm told is a bug. The only way to stop it is to fly full throttle and play around a lot with the prop pitch. Even then it creeps in now and then.