PDA

View Full Version : G940 how to assign the free-look on the HOTAS

ARGH
04-24-2011, 03:35 PM
i assume the HOTAS is the directional stick on the very top? so i want to assign this to the free look of the camera during in-cockpit view and i cannot figure out how to do this.

i don't have the track IR so it is dificult for me to free-look with the mouse and track targets as i need the left hand on the throttle stick.

kingpinda
04-25-2011, 05:17 AM
i assume the HOTAS is the directional stick on the very top? so i want to assign this to the free look of the camera during in-cockpit view and i cannot figure out how to do this.

i don't have the track IR so it is dificult for me to free-look with the mouse and track targets as i need the left hand on the throttle stick.

No HOTAS means "hands on throttle and stick" so HOTAS means both your joystick and throttle.

I don't know if setting up the ministick, the top hat on the joystick, will work ok. Maybe if you set it as mouse or something.

What you could do is set the bottom hat of your joystick to "pan views" Go in game to the control page and find pan views. then bind all directions to your hat. I don't know if you can set up free look. you might.

can you set up the ministick as mouse in logitech profiler? I know this was possible with saitek software.

Good luck.