PDA

View Full Version : New BETA Patch Impressions and maladies(BUGS)

Hunger
04-23-2011, 04:22 AM
The new BETA patch IL2 style quick missions are a step in the right direction the sequence feels more logic and streamlined. :)

Plane movement suddenly seems very smooth and fast (maybe a little bit too fast) I have set terrain details to a minimum I dont know if there is a relation.

Maladies

1.-

One thing that i noticed in the QMB (Although I think even before the patch) is that when you have changed a mission to suit your current needs, ergo changing german planes with italian ones, it works well the first time (Although you cannot change the markings), but if you get back to QMB screen and try to load again it reverts to the original mission although your changes are still visually indicated.

2.-

In the new axis column attack mission in thq QMB.
There was a very strange physics defying BUG two BR-20 Stopped in mid air and disjointed although they where still be seen by enemy fighters it was a very strange spectacle.

3.-

This maybe a little bit older but the direction in that the Defiants Boulton Paul turret points seems to be alittle off with the direction the bullets go also the defiants muzzle flash does not seem to be properly aligned with the guns.

Regards Hunger

My Rig

AMD Phenom II 1045 X6-Windows Vista Home premium 64 bit
4GB DDR 3
1TB Ram
Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 1024 MB