PDA

View Full Version : how to make tracks

Ibis
04-23-2011, 12:08 AM
I can't find how to make tracks.
I would like to bind a key so I can record from Joy stick while in game as in iL2
thanks
Ibis.

Sokol1
04-23-2011, 12:52 AM
I would like to bind a key so I can record from Joy stick while in game as in iL2

Is not possible. CloD dont have a Quick Record system like in IL-2.

In Clod, during flight you need hit ESC, click START RECORDING, type name for track, click SAVE.

To stop do the same, and click in STOP RECORDING.

To play go to EXTRAS > TRACKS > SELECT, then click OPEN, the select track is load in TRACK PLAYER.

Sokol1

Ibis
05-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Thanks for that info Sokol1
cheers,
Ibis

too-cool
09-10-2011, 04:58 PM

In Clod, during flight you need hit ESC, click START RECORDING, type name for track, click SAVE.

To play go to EXTRAS > TRACKS > SELECT, then click OPEN, the select track is load in TRACK PLAYER.

Sokol1Is there any way a script can be written and link to game so that hot keys can be assigned to run script for starting recording and stopping recording with out having to leave the mission to start/stop recording then returning? Thanks TC

too-cool
09-10-2011, 08:13 PM

Sokol1

I've done all that but when I play back the recorded track it is out of sync. I mean the engine and gauges are doing weir things, the engine sound is revving up / down cutting completely out but I'm not loosing Alt or speed and the engine rpm and manifold pressure gauge are going from 0 (zero) to max and back to zero on their own. When in the game everything was smooth as silk but track playback is screwed up. Don't know how to really post this so here's a short .trk for review. Thanks TC

Edit: Attempted to make another track this time I also ran Fraps and the playback on the track was the same screwed up and Fraps played perfect. I think I must have something corrupt in my game, any Idea's? Thanks again TC

Hellbender
10-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Hello,
is there a way to record tracks without getting a dropped on the server while playing online on a Multiplayer server or do we have to wait for the offical patch to get this working?