PDA

View Full Version : Deleted action from the control menu

recoilfx
04-20-2011, 05:17 PM
I accidentally hit the delete button while configuring my controls, how do I get the deleted command back?

Why is there even a delete button? :mad:

brando
04-20-2011, 05:28 PM
I accidentally hit the delete button while configuring my controls, how do I get the deleted command back?

Why is there even a delete button? :mad:

Just open the appropriate line with a double-click and type the command or click the joystick button (depending on how you use your controls - mapped or DirectX)

recoilfx
04-20-2011, 06:02 PM
I don't mean I deleted the the mapped key, I meant I deleted the whole command.

As in, I can't find "Fire Rocket" command, so I can't map any keys to it.

1.JaVA_Platypus
04-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Luckily you can not fire rockets in the game, so you don't need the button!!! :P

Can't you revert everything back to "default" ?? This of course will erase all commands that you assigned, bringing it back to the original factory default. I did save my assignments in an INI file. This is a new option that might come in handy. The INI file file that you save with the keycommands are stored in the my documents\1C softclub\Il-2 cliffs of dover directory I think. A backup file of key assignments is saved in the confUser.ini in the same directory (and the steam il-2 directory)

fireship4
04-20-2011, 08:55 PM
I noticed this bug aswell - I assume it is a bug, because I can see no reason to delete the commands themselves.