PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Elevator Reversal Online.

ElAurens
04-20-2011, 06:01 PM
I have posted about this issue a couple times in the General area, to no avail, so I will try here too.

Whenever I attempt to fly online in the plane I have the most hours in offline, the Hurricane I Rotol, the elevator controls reverse. This never happens offline, ever. The 3D model shows them working correctly as I am warming up, but on takeoff roll they reverse and the nose plows into the runway.

And please gents, it's not something I am doing or not doing. I fly this aeroplane almost exclusively offline with zero problems.

I have looked in the control section before and after an incident and nothing is changed.

I really would like to get this sorted, as the Hurri is my ride. I don't want to fly that fragile tart Spitfire.

Moggy
04-20-2011, 10:10 PM
I've tried to replicate your problems in a Hurricane (w/Rotol) online in a server but to no avail. If I pull back on the stick the tail just digs into the ground as I expect it would. I have no idea what's causing your bizarre online issue (especially as it's working offline for you) and I'm sorry it's not the answer you're looking for.
Hope you find the root of your problem.

ElAurens
04-20-2011, 10:15 PM
Thanks Moggy.

I know one person that had it happen with the Bf 110 as well.

It's a pretty rare bug I guess.

I'll keep after it.

ElAurens
04-21-2011, 12:47 AM
This is so bizarre...

I was just online and the problem did not manifest itself, and my custom ammo belting (no tracers) also worked for the first time since I set it up.

I have done nothing in settings, or anywhere else in the sim.

I really am perplexed.

Moggy
04-21-2011, 11:16 AM
That is really bizarre...btw the Hurribus is my ride of choice too, I haven't even flown the Spit yet!