PDA

View Full Version : FFB...Anyone notice?

CharveL
04-16-2011, 01:01 AM
It "works" now. No more forcing it on with the test prog!

Now they have to implement the effects.

8)

bDAWg
04-16-2011, 04:27 AM
hi CharveL
could you be a little more specific?....as in what exactly do you mean when saying it "works' now?....is this after the latest beta patch?...and what's this test program you refer to?
thanks

arthursmedley
04-16-2011, 11:33 AM
Something is going on. I've got my old faithful Saitek 3D force and it didn't take to CoD at all. Now at least the default spring setting is recognised. Dunno why. I've not changed anything.

CharveL
04-16-2011, 01:48 PM
hi CharveL
could you be a little more specific?....as in what exactly do you mean when saying it "works' now?....is this after the latest beta patch?...and what's this test program you refer to?
thanks

There is now centering force, at least for my MSFFB2 where before there was nothing so it seems they hooked up the FFB switch for now to work. And yes, this is post-patch only.

battguano
04-16-2011, 01:53 PM
I don't know how you're getting FFB, I can't even get my g940 to be recognized by the game and when I go into controls and try to map something, even on the k/b, nothing works. Does anyone have any suggestions at all? This is totally unflyable by keyboard.

gprr
04-16-2011, 02:24 PM
I don't know how you're getting FFB, I can't even get my g940 to be recognized by the game and when I go into controls and try to map something, even on the k/b, nothing works. Does anyone have any suggestions at all? This is totally unflyable by keyboard.

This may halp you - read Brando and 79_dev posts:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=21281

Myself do not have the game-waiting for full FFB implementation in the game,realy would like to give it a good run for my money:)

Gp

CharveL
04-16-2011, 07:49 PM

Yeah, the game doesn't always (rarely actually) recognizes all your inputs - i.e. my CH throttle - but I get it back by alt-tabbing out and rescanning for controllers through the CHCM but I think it will work through windows control panel for input devices by doing a calibration. That seems to wake them up.

Extreme_One
04-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Yeah I'm experiencing centring effects now. Not as good as in IL2 but it's there.