PDA

View Full Version : setting up joystick & mapping noob needs help plz!!!

Gman13
04-14-2011, 05:36 PM
I have this wonderful game but am not sure what key commands to properly map my joystick to? I have a saitek cyborg evo & it will not reconize my joystick therfore i am forced to attempt to map my own settings & "hopefully" create & save a profile (as i've seen how some folks are having difficulty in doing this,myself one of them) So what exactly do i wan't to input & where. Ex: What & where do i put in to pull up, dive down, turn left, turn right, spin (basic flight controls), fire weapons, etc, etc??? Need alot of help in this matter, and especially when i see "axis 2" (why is it saying that? shouldn't it just say axis???) Please help me out in even "attempting" to map my joystick controls properly, once i know this i can at least attempt to see if i can "somehow" get my joystick reconized. I fmy joystick is still not reconized i have an old MS Sidewinder forcefeedback stick i may see if that stick will indeed be reconized.

Sauf
04-14-2011, 08:07 PM
To use "Pull up" as an example,
Go to options, clk on axis (not buttons) dbl clk elevator and a square box will appear, move your stick backwards and fowards, and it should map that to the game. Make sure to then hit "apply" in the lower right of the screen.