PDA

View Full Version : Logitech G19 Keybinds?

scorpac
04-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Hey,

i got a Logitech G19 keyboard and now im wondering if its possible to use the G-Buttons as additional buttons to set up my controls on them... in CloD you need tons of buttons so i thought it might be nice if its possible to use these G buttons as additional buttons...

Is it possible in any way? Does anybody have experiences with that?

Katana1000S
04-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Hey,

i got a Logitech G19 keyboard and now im wondering if its possible to use the G-Buttons as additional buttons to set up my controls on them... in CloD you need tons of buttons so i thought it might be nice if its possible to use these G buttons as additional buttons...

Is it possible in any way? Does anybody have experiences with that?

Thats what they are there for :) I have the G19 (and G13) too, just got in a pair of TM MFD's today though and will use them instead.

scorpac
04-15-2011, 01:05 PM
if i try to assign a control to one of the G buttons it doesnt work somehow... i can press all g-keys but instead of that, thw F1-F12 buttons get assigned.... and idea?

III/JG11_Simmox
04-15-2011, 01:11 PM
M1 position on the G19 are assigned to F(function) keys by default
select M2 and you'll see that none of the G keys are assigned

assign them as you see fit and them use them in game

Katana1000S
04-15-2011, 01:19 PM
if i try to assign a control to one of the G buttons it doesnt work somehow... i can press all g-keys but instead of that, thw F1-F12 buttons get assigned.... and idea?

Off the top of my head, you press the MR key then the key combo of your choice for macro's, not on the keyboard just now, if you click your Gkey profiler in the task bar bottom right of screen it should be self explanatory how to assign a key press to a G key.

EDIT: Simmox answered you while I was typing and answering a call.

scorpac
04-15-2011, 06:19 PM
so the G-Buttons are no additional buttons at all? if i use M2 and try to set, for example, Left Wheel Brake ingame, it doesnt work... so how to i add these G buttons for key assignes ingame?