PDA

View Full Version : British campaign abrupt ending or possibly bugged.

kingpinda
04-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Hi other than the known bug offcourse that every mission in the british campaign is an auto failure at mission debrief, I want to know if others have "finished" the campaign.

Whenever when i click on continue english campaign now it will go back to the main menu.

I have landed after what I take to be the last mission in the campaign. Namely that you find yourself plummiting from a storm only to find your dear friend who's chasing a Ju88.

When I "finish"this mission I see myself bangling from tree again. Some nice text about you dreaming over something and then the only options are back and restart. not continue...

Maybe this mission requires a success to go further but because we know thats not possible its the end of the road for me.

Am I alone in this? are there people who have different experiences? please reply :)

609_Huetz
04-12-2011, 04:46 PM
I have posted a bugfix for this, but so far only 32 ppl downloaded the fix. Currently, you are missing out on two missions.

Here's the link:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=20531

kingpinda
04-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks I'll try that. I take it you dont have a fix for the battle failures? :)

609_Huetz
04-12-2011, 04:55 PM
To be honest, I haven't had a chance to dig deeper into that yet. Currently I am fiddeling with the FMB and checking what goes where.

I suppose it's just an issue with how the game "reads" the result-data for each mission.

If there's an easy fix at hand, I will try to find it - if it's something with the code then it's up to the devs.