Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 04-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Approved Member

Default British campaign abrupt ending or possibly bugged.

Hi other than the known bug offcourse that every mission in the british campaign is an auto failure at mission debrief, I want to know if others have "finished" the campaign.

Whenever when i click on continue english campaign now it will go back to the main menu.

I have landed after what I take to be the last mission in the campaign. Namely that you find yourself plummiting from a storm only to find your dear friend who's chasing a Ju88.

When I "finish"this mission I see myself bangling from tree again. Some nice text about you dreaming over something and then the only options are back and restart. not continue...

Maybe this mission requires a success to go further but because we know thats not possible its the end of the road for me.

Am I alone in this? are there people who have different experiences? please reply
Old 04-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Approved Member

I have posted a bugfix for this, but so far only 32 ppl downloaded the fix. Currently, you are missing out on two missions.

Here's the link:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=20531
Old 04-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Approved Member

Thanks I'll try that. I take it you dont have a fix for the battle failures?
Old 04-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Approved Member

To be honest, I haven't had a chance to dig deeper into that yet. Currently I am fiddeling with the FMB and checking what goes where.

I suppose it's just an issue with how the game "reads" the result-data for each mission.

If there's an easy fix at hand, I will try to find it - if it's something with the code then it's up to the devs.