PDA

View Full Version : Its a simple question

Eshark
04-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Why do the key bindings not work,is there a fix does anyone know.Is 1c going to come up with something soon.You have managed to sort out my initial problems with the patch thankyou,but really I have been patient and not given up,until this new problem occurs.
Please respond asap please

whoarmongar
04-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Stupid silly question I know, I apologise for asking but are you hitting "apply" when trying to reassign keys?

Eshark
04-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Yes iam also saving the profile in game I have set 2 up so for and load,and apply but when I try to use the key bindings nothing works on both profile

Ataros
04-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Try first hitting "Apply" and only then get back and hit "Save". When you save first and then apply it probably saves not changed settings.

Eshark
04-13-2011, 11:33 PM
ok asigned keys for mixture,oil radiator.But when I try to use them nothing happens.I have set up radiator and that worksprop pitch doesnot seem to work can't set it up to work in increments,same as radiator its either on full or shut.Is this how they work,there seems to be no fine adjustment.#
My axis are fine and trim axis is fine do not understand it at all

Absolut
04-14-2011, 01:02 AM
Hi!
I got problems like yours before , turning off the steamcloud connection helps me out.
open your steam account and manage it there ! not in the game !
Hope it helps

Salute

Eshark
04-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Ok Absolut
Had a look at steam not too sure what you mean by managing from steam could you explain please

Sauf
04-14-2011, 12:50 PM
open steam, in top left hand corner of screen hit steam/settings/downloads cloud and disable cloud, not sure if it will help your problem, but I have had it disabled since installing and alls been fine.

Absolut
04-14-2011, 01:32 PM
Thx Sauf, thats exactly what i mean.

Sry im from Austria my english is not the best at all !

The steamcloud saves gameprofiles, so i think, and disturb your own setup when u start the mission.

I dont know whats the deal with Steam and Il2 , especiallly when we got our well done job by Jiri and his powerfull Hyperlobby!

Salute

Eshark
04-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks guys will have a look at it

Eshark
04-15-2011, 03:13 PM
~S~ All
Well tried your suggestion guys,and unfortunatley didnt work no key mapping recorded.Ive even gone over to my X52 pro,now the axis setting are fine its just when i come to map the other ssettings when i have the problems.I was wondering if someone could send me there default key settings as for some reason mine have dissappered