PDA

View Full Version : How to adjust feedback force?

jermin
04-11-2011, 03:57 PM
I'm using MSFF2. The default feedback force in Win 7 is way too big. Is it possible to reduce it?

skouras
04-11-2011, 04:21 PM
no idea

kingpinda
04-11-2011, 04:59 PM
download the forcetest.exe from this site:

http://www.fs-force.com/support.htm

start up this program and tick the boxes at centering spring and dampening. Feel the force on your stick. if too high or low change the values in the the centering spring box. Leave this program open and the forcefeedback will stick in game.

lensman1945
04-11-2011, 07:08 PM
download the forcetest.exe from this site:

http://www.fs-force.com/support.htm

start up this program and tick the boxes at centering spring and dampening. Feel the force on your stick. if too high or low change the values in the the centering spring box. Leave this program open and the forcefeedback will stick in game.

That's useful information..thanks. Can you confirm that the software works with other flight sims apart from FSX (including COD of course)?

kingpinda
04-11-2011, 08:54 PM
That's useful information..thanks. Can you confirm that the software works with other flight sims apart from FSX (including COD of course)?

It doesnt work with other programs but with forcefeedback joysticks. Thats the point. Its a test program which you will leave open. so any forces you are "testing" will stay that way. This will only give you Force centering spring however. no stall buffets, etc. Just the spring.

I don't know what would happen if you start up a FFB capable game however. Maybe the games FFB will take over but thats what you want. If there is no FFB in game then this open program will give you the centering spring action.

To make a long story even longer : Yes this works with COD. I'm using it because I have a logitech G940 FFB joystick and whitout this program I would have thrown this title in the bin. :)

Happy hunting :)

lensman1945
04-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Many thanks...

Downloading it now:-)