PDA

View Full Version : Trim in Spitfire

catar
04-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi
After the last patch I can't trim Spitfire at all.Antopomorphic Control doesnt change anything I have no problems in any other plane just Spit.Anyone else experiencing same problem? Is there something I missed? I'm using G940 and have trim maped to axis on my joystick

mayestdo
04-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Can't you? It's weird, before patch I couldn't trim 109 and now I can. Spitfire trim works as well...

Osprey
04-10-2011, 08:47 AM
Weren't 109's trimmed by groundcrew only and there was no trim control by the pilot? Certainly for rudder trim anyway, at speed in a dive Eric Brown commented how you had to stamp on the rudder bar to stay trimmed.

whoarmongar
04-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Trim on the spit works ok for me, however I did have a problem when reassigning keys with the new assign not being recognised, yet after reassigning again and a bit of trial and error I got it to work i think you will find tho that only rudder and elevator trim works on spit.

catar
04-10-2011, 05:34 PM
elevator is what I need I've been flying 109 and Huri just because I can't keep Spit in level flight specially with G940 and no FFB and shocking centering force in COD.btw it doesn't even work by using clicable cockpit

senseispcc
04-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Hi
After the last patch I can't trim Spitfire at all.Antopomorphic Control doesnt change anything I have no problems in any other plane just Spit.Anyone else experiencing same problem? Is there something I missed? I'm using G940 and have trim maped to axis on my joystick

did you save your key config file before the patch? If yes load a old keysconfig file and voila it is done.;)

kingpinda
04-10-2011, 07:05 PM
I've noticed the wheels in the spitfire aren't moving when trimming but I can most definately trim elevators and rudders. When i trim elevators I see the little dial move. Not the trim wheel but the gauge that says how far you have trimmed nose up or down.

I have all realistic options on except antromorphic and limited ammo.

Must be something on your end :/

I have also G940. Have you checked in the axes tune options if the trim dials work? ie. the input -> output is the same?

catar
04-10-2011, 11:53 PM
I saved the file before the patch.Axes work because I can trim 109 and Hurricane but not the Spit and I can see axes moving in settings.I'll try to reinstall the game and see if that helps.It drives me crazy