PDA

View Full Version : Action points missing?

Seonaid
04-09-2011, 03:39 PM
I've tried searching online for an answer, but I can't find anything.

I have played Orcs on the March a couple of times and on the recent few times, as the paladin, my armies are losing action points. Starting around day 7, all of my units have one fewer action point than they should. I have looked at the opponents, and my equipment and morale, everything I can think of, and nothing seems to be affecting it.

Is this a known problem? Is there something I am missing that is affecting this? It's very strange, but it affects all of the armies. Units (such as bowmen) that should have 2 only have 1. Units that normally only have 1 still have 1, but everything else is reduced. It's very frustrating. I've tried starting a new game to see if that would work, but nothing. And as I said, I've played this a few times before where it didn't happen. Please help! :)

ckdamascus
04-09-2011, 03:44 PM
I've tried searching online for an answer, but I can't find anything.

I have played Orcs on the March a couple of times and on the recent few times, as the paladin, my armies are losing action points. Starting around day 7, all of my units have one fewer action point than they should. I have looked at the opponents, and my equipment and morale, everything I can think of, and nothing seems to be affecting it.

Is this a known problem? Is there something I am missing that is affecting this? It's very strange, but it affects all of the armies. Units (such as bowmen) that should have 2 only have 1. Units that normally only have 1 still have 1, but everything else is reduced. It's very frustrating. I've tried starting a new game to see if that would work, but nothing. And as I said, I've played this a few times before where it didn't happen. Please help! :)

You probably have the Sandals of the Martyr equipped, which lowers all ground units speed by 1. I know you said you started a new game, but hey you never know.

You can counter this if you find the Belt of the Victor, which raises the speed of all units by 1 OR

You can get all air units like dragons so you can take advantage of the Sandals of the Martyr with no disadvantages.

There might be another item which lowers all speed by 1 too... maybe the Steam Armor.

In short, try making sure you have NO items equipped then re-test your game.

Seonaid
04-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Heh. I'm an idiot. I didn't even think of that, because the chances of me equipping the exact same things every game I play is so low. It was the Bronze Boots. Thanks. :)