PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

Chips86
04-05-2011, 09:31 PM
I remapped the internal view button, decided i didnt like it where i moved it, and tried to move it back to F1...but now it wont work on either button!!!! i know i can just enable force cockpit view but i like looking at my damaged plane to assess my situation, and its really annoying i cant....help?

Buchon
04-05-2011, 09:45 PM
I remapped the internal view button, decided i didnt like it where i moved it, and tried to move it back to F1...but now it wont work on either button!!!! i know i can just enable force cockpit view but i like looking at my damaged plane to assess my situation, and its really annoying i cant....help?

The menus interface is buggy right now, sometimes save the configuration in one congUser.ini but is reading other confUser.ini

Try to edit those confUser.ini

One is located in ...\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover

And the other is located in ...\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover

Edit both to be sure, open confUser.ini with notepad and click edit and then find.

Do a search for insideView, then edit the key assigned.

Chips86
04-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Cheers!! I shall try this in the morning, unfortunately I have claw hand from too much CoD today so I think maybe not trying now would be best...