PDA

View Full Version : Constant input.

HOTOjake
04-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Having trouble controling every aircraft.

When I leave the controls alone the aircraft will keep pulling up and slightly left or right. To make it fly in anything like a straight line i need to make constant inputs to counter this upward motion.

At first I thought it was an issue with the joystick but it even happens when i play with out it.

Is there something I'm missing in the control set up? or are other people experiencing the same bug?

Cheers

M_B
04-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Its not a bug. You have to trim the plane for level flight.

Purg
04-04-2011, 11:53 AM
I'm getting the same with any aircraft at any throttle input. It'll just bank to the right until it's at a 90 degree angle. Surely that's not a trimming issue? I've even removed all axis so there's no controller input whatsoever and it'll still bank right.

I can trim to maintain altitude but can't seem to stop it banking to the right no matter what I do.

orcus
04-04-2011, 11:55 AM
If you were having the same problem as me ( when game first starts you do a hard barrel roll to the right all the time your flying and have to hold your stick at 30 degrees to the right just to fly level ) if you tick the box and turn on torque in the realism options that stopped it for me you still have to correct for the torque but you wont be doing barrel rolls now