PDA

View Full Version : Better sound

JZG_Con
04-04-2011, 12:29 AM
I do hope they sort the sound out. !!! as it sounds awful- MONO in fact , there nothing like hearing the sound of a ROLLS ROYCE ENGINE behind you or FLYING PAST AT 300KMH . OR starting it up ....and the pilot voices as well , at least its work in progress ..now

reflected
04-04-2011, 05:40 AM
I agree....

-The engine sounds are as cr*ppy as in the original Il2. Inconcievable..

-The radio chatter is worse! There's only one actor, and this same voice tries to say 10 things at the same time, plus it's always cutting off the end of it.

-not to mention that whatever I order or ask, there's no response from anyone.

It's a WIP right? Tell me it is! :(

ICDP
04-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Apparantly it is a WiP, we should wait for 2 or 3 years before reviewing or posting anything negative.

Apparantly I don't know what I like or don't like, I couldn't possibly have a valid opinion on something I have played and messed around with for a week!

Well at least that is what the fanboy sychophants are saying.

FlyingBollock
04-04-2011, 07:43 AM
I agree, the sounds of the engines are very shallow theres no real substance to them, listen to this 109 sound recording. the in game sounds have nothing even close to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmdcnK1FBI

I dont even mind that they didnt have time to do proper sounds, but at least let them be modable

JG1_Luckystrike
04-04-2011, 09:27 AM
That would be so great

I hope they will change the engine sounds
internal sounds are acceptable

Rage
04-05-2011, 04:30 PM
I agree, the sounds of the engines are very shallow theres no real substance to them, listen to this 109 sound recording. the in game sounds have nothing even close to this.(this sound just gives me a hard on :).....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmdcnK1FBI

I dont even mind that they didnt have time to do proper sounds, but at least let them be modable

This is the sound we want,and give us a merlin sound,the sounds as they are right now is just ridiculous,we live in 2011....not in 2005.
We want a better product...