PDA

View Full Version : G940 default spring for Clod.some help here.

Jotaele
04-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Hi, im a g940 user and i found very frustating to use it in Clod due the lack of FFB effects mostly because the default spring that comes with the logitech software dosent feel fine to me.
If you feel in the same way than me, i encourage you to use my little trick.
I open ffedit, a old software intended to desing effects for force feedback components, so i can create here the spring effect that i like.Its a shame than logitech didnt give us similar utilities inside the gaming software because i found the default spring very bad sense.

i have uploaded here the program with a spring + friction effect.You will notice than your g950 its now tight in the center, and has some friction in his movements.
Open the program and load the effect, use 100% in all the efects in the logitech profile with default spring unselected, and do not close the program before launch CloD!!
Hope this is helpful. And be free to experiment with diferents values. I some time activate (with a 40%) the default logitech spring to mix.

Upss.. i nearly forgot the link! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YN6BDFYO

PD: this didnt give you FFB suport for Clod, no guns or stall buffer effects, its only a diferent feel for your stick than the default one.