PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone managed to get dual throttle control working?

Khamsin
04-02-2011, 03:42 AM
My X65F has a dual throttle.

The left throttle works fine in game (Joystick axis z)

However, my right throttle is the problem (joystick axis u). It appears to only have two settings ... OFF and half throttle. Moving it forward gradually shows no change on the IN and OUT sliders until you get to about half throttle, at which time the OUT slider jumps to half position and remains there.

I have set up deadzones etc exactly the same as for left throttle, and have tried all the settings, to no avail.

The right throttle works perfectly in Control Panel, and in games such as Aces High 2.

Mossman
09-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Bump, i have this same issue when using the x65, and like you, ive played with all the dead zone settings with no luck. Also on a side note i cant seem to map some of the buttons and hats on the left side of the throttle.

too-cool
09-08-2011, 08:32 PM
I can't remember but there is a post on the Saitek fourm about getting both throttles working on the X65. Do a search and I'm sure it will pop up. TC

Mossman
09-14-2011, 04:27 AM
FINALLY!! ive found the fix for this after a TON of searching.
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=63794

Ive searched the Saitek forums and there seems to be an issue with their site. There are never any search results. I can search for common terms like 'stick' or 'throttle' and i always get "no results found." I also tried to register in their forums, and it says, "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator." Anyway, i hope the link works and if not try searching for "X65F Regfix"
Hope this helps some folks, take care.