PDA

View Full Version : Saitek X52 Pro Throttle axis not working

whatnot
04-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Hi,

Being one of the lucky ones that cun run the game smoothly I have a weird issue:

I have X52 Pro HOTAS which works ok in the settings, I can configure everything ok but in game it doesn't affect the throttle. Same goes with the slider I set for mixture.

In the config I have gone through the full range of motions and the green sliders move ok, but when starting up a quick mission for example it doesn't affect the throttle.
What makes this even more weird is that when I start COD for the first time, it works for about 10 secs or something, after that it has no effect. Could see this in the FAQ lists or threads so has anyone else had anything similar and what to try next? Rudder, toe brakes, joystic axis and buttons work without any issues.

Help me, I want to fly so bad but it's kinda hard without a throttle!! :)

whatnot
04-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Solved: Anthropomorphic control seems to be bugged. Disabled that and works like a charm. Wheels up! =) :cool:

Sauf
04-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Have you got anthropomorphic turned on? My x52 had small spikes which made the game think my hand was using the trim wheel or pitch slider so couldnt use anything else.

scorpac
04-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Have you got anthropomorphic turned on? My x52 had small spikes which made the game think my hand was using the trim wheel or pitch slider so couldnt use anything else.

same problem for me... radiators or even the throttle is jumping sometimes.. for some reason

Wutz
04-01-2011, 11:14 AM
This problem is also the case with the Saitek EVO I have the anthropomorphic turned off but only the throttel is working, all the rest is not being recognised at all. On IL2 1946 this joystick has been working fine for years, but on CoD no joy. If anyone has a tip?
As otherwise the game runs pretty good on my computer, but having to fly by keyboard alone is not really ideal....

JG53Frankyboy
04-01-2011, 11:21 AM
as long there is no tolerance filter included , the "two hand control" will stay disabled. Causes too much proplems.

Lets wait what the most onlineservers will use...

SEE
04-01-2011, 01:09 PM
As a temporary fix to use Anthropomorphic with my Saitek X52 Rotaries I have used SST to configure the Rotaries into bands for elevator and rudder trim. The middle band is set as a dead zone in the controls menu and the two outer bands have been assigned key strokes with a repeat function using the 'advanced keystrokes' menu.

I rotate the control in the desired direction and once the trim is correct I rotate the dial back to center (the dead zone) and the throttle becomes active again. It's not ideal but at least I can get an idea of using the anthropomorphic feature.

pedalracer
10-04-2011, 05:44 PM
As a temporary fix to use Anthropomorphic with my Saitek X52 Rotaries I have used SST to configure the Rotaries into bands for elevator and rudder trim. The middle band is set as a dead zone in the controls menu and the two outer bands have been assigned key strokes with a repeat function using the 'advanced keystrokes' menu.

I rotate the control in the desired direction and once the trim is correct I rotate the dial back to center (the dead zone) and the throttle becomes active again. It's not ideal but at least I can get an idea of using the anthropomorphic feature.

Hello

I still do not get that. Can someone or the original poster be so kind to post a screenshot of the SST settings that work?

I assume you are setting up all stuff exclusively in SST, right?

I would be really happy about that. Thank you very much since I still have no real flight pleasure cause I am stucking with my X52 PRO setup.

albx
10-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Hello

I still do not get that. Can someone or the original poster be so kind to post a screenshot of the SST settings that work?

I assume you are setting up all stuff exclusively in SST, right?

I would be really happy about that. Thank you very much since I still have no real flight pleasure cause I am stucking with my X52 PRO setup.

why you want do that? just assign the axe you want use to the control.