PDA

View Full Version : Key mapping won't work on bf109

angrueo
03-31-2011, 10:43 AM
Hi, I wonder if any of you have the same problem than me.

After setting, saving and applying my controls, I'm unable to use them on 109.
I mean, current control config only applies to hurricanes, but not to 109 (which is far my favourite fighter).

Any advice?

Thank you.

JG53Frankyboy
03-31-2011, 10:50 AM
do oyu have the radiator control on an axis/slider ??
and is "two hand control" activated ??

If both yes, set the radiator control on buttons and it will work. took me over 3hours yesterday...

angrueo
03-31-2011, 11:01 AM
Thank you for your quick response.

Yes, i have radiator control set to a throttle axis, and "anthropomorphic... whatever it is" set on.

So, assigning radiator control to a key instead to an axis will make controls work on 109?

It's pretty weird.. doesn't it?:(

JG53Frankyboy
03-31-2011, 11:19 AM
it only works if this axis has a 'central'/neutral point. then the pilot's 'hand' is not on the radiator crank... but better is to use buttons

angrueo
03-31-2011, 11:25 AM
Oh! OK, I've got it...
The game thinks that i have my hand on the radiator lever, and it won't let me use another controls with that "busy" hand.

Thank you very much for your clever response!

shane
04-01-2011, 04:35 PM
same problem for me, but i don't have an axis on the radiator.
so i think my joystick is a little older and send values little fluctuating, so the game consider my right hand to be occupied, and i'm unable to open or close the gear and open or close the canopy.
so i desactrivate the antropomorphic constraints. :(

Positronic
04-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks, I have CEM off and no radiator settings, and was unable to set trims or flaps. Turning off the anthromorphic setting solved this.

JG52Uther
04-05-2011, 04:31 PM
I think a lot of people have anthropomorphic setting off...

Positronic
04-05-2011, 06:43 PM
same problem for me, but i don't have an axis on the radiator.
so i think my joystick is a little older and send values little fluctuating, so the game consider my right hand to be occupied, and i'm unable to open or close the gear and open or close the canopy.
so i desactrivate the antropomorphic constraints. :(

I think I read while studying the plane, the canopy is hinged and cannot be opened during flight