PDA

View Full Version : I can't save more than 2 games

The Penguin
02-28-2011, 11:31 PM
In the original Armored Princess, I could save games as often as I wanted. However, in Crossworlds I can only have 2 save games and an Autosave. Does the hotfix released last September (or any other patch) address this issue?

I am running Version 1.3 Build 6148 downloaded from Amazon.

Thanks.

ckdamascus
03-01-2011, 02:36 AM
In the original Armored Princess, I could save games as often as I wanted. However, in Crossworlds I can only have 2 save games and an Autosave. Does the hotfix released last September (or any other patch) address this issue?

I am running Version 1.3 Build 6148 downloaded from Amazon.

Thanks.

Yeah, the new patches fix this. Basically a bug in the autorenamer. If you just rename the save game files so it does not overlap with another name, you are fine.

The Penguin
03-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Thanks. The hotfix resolved the save game issue. I'm assuming I should also apply the patch 1.3.1 that's available, correct?

ckdamascus
03-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Thanks. The hotfix resolved the save game issue. I'm assuming I should also apply the patch 1.3.1 that's available, correct?

Yeah, and then apply the rune mage hot fix for it.

The Penguin
03-02-2011, 09:01 PM
I've got all the patches and fixes installed. I can't verify that all bugs are corrected since I haven't played the orcs on the march campaign yet (I'm building up to it!) but the game seems to be problem-free so far with the other two.

Thanks for your help.

Zechnophobe
03-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Woa... I didn't realize this was ever an issue, and I swear I had save problems too. I am using the Steam version, so I should be up to date. But at least now I feel I may have encountered a rare bug in this that still exists, instead of just hallucinating. Hmm, I shall have to be super diligent now!