PDA

View Full Version : How to restrict an unit?

mhroczny1337
05-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Hello, I'm working on little modification - just to learn something and maybe start something bigger, I'm creating new unit (just scripts, not textures...), that summons another new unit; but i have a problem:
1. First unit need to be unique, I mean, it should not appear in enemy armies, or in shops other than I'll specify (it's already added to one place). I don't know how to do it.
2. Second unit should behave like summoned griffins - appear only in game, when summoned by first unit. I think that line
arenaonly=1
will do that, right?

(sorry for possible problems with my English)

ecania
07-30-2014, 01:47 PM
Hello, I'm working on little modification - just to learn something and maybe start something bigger, I'm creating new unit (just scripts, not textures...), that summons another new unit; but i have a problem:
1. First unit need to be unique, I mean, it should not appear in enemy armies, or in shops other than I'll specify (it's already added to one place). I don't know how to do it.
2. Second unit should behave like summoned griffins - appear only in game, when summoned by first unit. I think that line
arenaonly=1
will do that, right?

(sorry for possible problems with my English)

You have to add unit to ignorecp.txt file, then it will be unique, and will not show in enemie units or shops.

second question is correct.

ecania

mhroczny1337
07-31-2014, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the answer :)