PDA

View Full Version : MOD: Female NPCs and new images

ShadowTek
01-30-2011, 10:48 PM
UPDATE: Use download in the post under this one!!
Here is a mod that changes 4 NPCs into female npcs and changes a few other npc images..

It changes the following NPCs:

agvares becomes:

Lilith:
A demonic succubus, famous for throwing wild, extravagant parties and being very promiscuous. – also an expert duelist.

Moro Darks has new image

Jimmy Kraud has new image

gatrak becomes:

Greta:
A cute female but somewhat crazy orc, who got left behind by her friends, and is now looking to tag along with you, if only to find some adventure.

gauri becomes:

Aaliyah:
A young woman with beautiful features and green eyes,who has sacrificed her strength in the service of the Light, and the eternal struggle to extinguish the forces of Darkness.

The elf wizard becomes:

Elenhel:
An elven female wizard who has learned well the secrets of magic.

ShadowTek
01-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Note, use THIS version
the file below is updated..

ShadowTek
01-31-2011, 05:14 AM
Edited posts...

saroumana
01-31-2011, 06:48 PM
Do you have changed theirs skill or only theirs portraits ?

ShadowTek
02-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Just there portraits and the text to refer to them as females, and changed a few other potraits, its actually a rather useless mod lol, its just cosmetic, I personally just wanted female companions, so I changed them to be as such. all there skills are the same.

gimpz
06-29-2011, 10:27 PM
I downloaded the file from the second post and put the files from the npcs folder into /Kings Bounty Armored Princess/sessions/orcs/mods like it says in the readme but it doesn't seem to work. My companion Jimmy Kraud has invisible dialogue and his portrait is no different. Did I do something wrong? Also, what are the Data and Alternatives folders for? They only contain hundreds of empty folders...

Fatt_Shade
06-29-2011, 11:15 PM
Couple of notes :
SdShadow my friend i think you have some weird fantasies to team up our princess Amelie with this bunch :-)
I thought Elenhell IS female :-P
Any idea how to change companion bonuses ? For Trigger to add bonus dmg to archers, or Jimmy Kraud gives more gold after battle (he is a pirate after all) ?

gimpz
06-30-2011, 12:51 AM
Yeah, Jimmy Kraud has rather useless bonuses, except for the 700 LS he gets later. Who are using pirates anyway? I used Sea Dogs for bit when I was at Red Wind but later I stashed them in a fortress and let them rot.

I thought it was obvious that Elenhel is male. If he was a female elf he would be much prettier and more feminine. Just look at the dryads or the elf queen for comparison. Elves tend to look less masculine than humans in general. It's part of their nature.

Fatt_Shade
06-30-2011, 09:04 PM
Jimmy has hs use. First companion available, in case you get some basic items but already filled slots. 700 leadership is almost useless when he get it, best thing for him are slots he have and posibilities to use certain items.
Agraves bonus is almost useless for any build except girl power, but some ppl pick him for item slots.
`Elves tend to look less masculine than humans in general. It's part of their nature.` When was last time you saw real life elf ? I made joke man, if you read `Order of the stick` comic, or `Dm of the rings` you`ll get it :-D

gimpz
07-01-2011, 05:13 AM
No, I haven't read them but the thing is I'm pretty tired of people making fun of elves and their "lack of masculinity" because they did it a lot in World of Warcraft with the Blood Elf males, calling them gay and things like that. Personally I think they are the most human looking race in that game, so forgive me if I start defending the "elven race". Actually I saw an elf outside the local gameshop yesterday. He was a Lotr fan. ;)

Jimmy Kraud's leadership bonus was useful to me because I got the map to Tekron early, sneaked past the troops and had it added to my 8000 LS I had atm. 8000 + 700. Not that bad imo. But of course the item slots are why you take him along from the start.

gimpz
07-12-2011, 10:36 AM
I don't like some of the portraits. Is there a way to add your own in the middle of a game or get back the old ones?