PDA

View Full Version : Starting mission - engine always ON...

test_m4a1
04-26-2014, 04:26 PM
Hello!

I have this kind of question to You. I was playing years Il2 1946 and there in a FMB when i was starting a mission, engine was always off - i had to turn it on and then just fly.

I have started playing cliffs of dover but even if i sign option "complete engine managment" and "engine start" and other options - engine is always ON after starting a mission.

I tryed everything, camapagine, single missions etc but my plane has always engine running and it drives me crazy because game looses all magic :/

What should i do to make it off from the beggining?

SlipBall
05-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Hello!

I have this kind of question to You. I was playing years Il2 1946 and there in a FMB when i was starting a mission, engine was always off - i had to turn it on and then just fly.

I have started playing cliffs of dover but even if i sign option "complete engine managment" and "engine start" and other options - engine is always ON after starting a mission.

I tryed everything, camapagine, single missions etc but my plane has always engine running and it drives me crazy because game looses all magic :/

What should i do to make it off from the beggining?

You would need to check the box 'Spawn parked' in fmb objects list page for your aircraft :cool:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f394/SlipBall/Launcher_2014_05_01_18_07_02_192_zps5bdf739f.png