PDA

View Full Version : UK Box Cover

BigPickle
01-24-2011, 07:47 PM
http://www.tothegame.com/boxshot.asp?picnum=uk&id=12690

wow great art

Robotic Pope
01-24-2011, 08:02 PM
I think most people here would actually disagree. Its too dull, there is no definition between the sea, cloud and the land. The planes look like cheap cgi, and God knows where the Spitfires spinner has gone. Another thing i'm not sure about, wouldn't you still be able to see the 109E's tailplane struts at that angle?

Bloblast
01-24-2011, 08:05 PM
I think most people here would actually disagree. Its too dull, there is no definition between the sea, cloud and the land. The planes look like cheap cgi, and God knows where the Spitfires spinner has gone. Another thing i'm not sure about, wouldn't you still be able to see the 109E's tailplane struts at that angle?

Poor artwork fully agree. Why not use a screenshot from the game, looks much better.

DellBoy321
01-24-2011, 08:12 PM
I'd probably say that the title is the worst part, I can overlook the artwork but the heading just looks tacky.

zauii
01-24-2011, 08:17 PM
The sim community is utterly impossible to please, whatever you bring them they'll continue to moan and bitch about the most insignificant things possible. Heck i thought the RO community was pecky, but compared to the IL2 community its nothing...

DellBoy321
01-24-2011, 08:28 PM
Haha, the artwork isn't that bad, but the title still is. :grin:

Lensman_1
01-24-2011, 08:42 PM
At least there are no trees on the headland and beach though! :-P

Mr_Zooly
01-24-2011, 08:48 PM
The box art is nothing special but the title......whoever is responsible for that load of cr** deserves a year in purgatory.

DellBoy321
01-24-2011, 08:54 PM
Aha, yes.

major_setback
01-24-2011, 09:07 PM
At least they got rid of Storm of War; they might as well have called it Perils of Pursuit. It was just too corny.

I think they could have used a bit more imagination with the title though.

Zorin
01-24-2011, 09:15 PM
The worst thing is the overall composition of the shot. Who came up with that? Certainly no one who went to art school...

Besides, what exactly is burning with black oily smoke in the wing of a Bf109E?... Honestly, why didn't Ubisoft just make a post here and ask for someone of the talented artists of our community to make them a boxart!?

JG52Uther
01-24-2011, 09:25 PM
I don't care about the box,I want whats IN the box! ;)

DellBoy321
01-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Cliffs of Dover sounds suspiciously like a second rate drama/romantic film that somehow incorporates Dover.

Tree_UK
01-24-2011, 09:36 PM
All the Il2 titles have had art on the front of them rather that in game shots, but I agree with someone who said it had a winter feel about it.

Robotic Pope
01-24-2011, 09:37 PM
Well seeing as the OP commented on the artwork and not the title or lettering i didn't comment on that again . I made my opinion clear on that in a previous thread.

I just don't understand why game covers are almost always cheap computer generated art. Ubisoft could have easily comisioned a real artist like Ronald Wong http://www.ronaldtkwong.com/gallery/worldwars12aviationart.html to paint something that would really have looked awesome. This is what books do afterall, and you don't see the front cover of a book and expect it to be full of paintings do you.

zauii
01-25-2011, 06:55 AM
duh, big deal.. besides it looks better than anything any of you could ever dream of coming up with..

leggit
01-25-2011, 07:05 AM
why do we get these whinny threads...is it just because ppl hate ubi or you think its gaming chic to look like you do?...these threads are getting boring.

@ tree UK: its not a winter scene...rather a restricted palette with regard colour..think painted photographs which were very common on the 40's :)

Wolf_Rider
01-25-2011, 07:13 AM
I thougtt the art work captured the moment of the BoB quite well.. Admittedly that artwork with "Storm of War" (in gently styled germanic font) as the title would have worked better, but yeah, its not too bad.

Tree_UK
01-25-2011, 08:30 AM
why do we get these whinny threads...is it just because ppl hate ubi or you think its gaming chic to look like you do?...these threads are getting boring.

@ tree UK: its not a winter scene...rather a restricted palette with regard colour..think painted photographs which were very common on the 40's :)

I am aware, but at first glance it does look like a winter scene.

BigPickle
01-25-2011, 08:37 AM
Exactly what I thought, leggit mate I didnt post a whiney thread, people are making whiney replys to a positive post. I thought that people might like to see the UK box art as personally i hadn't seen it before, But as leggit and others have said the moaning is putting me off posting in these forums, tbh it always has. There's nothing wrong with critisim, but critisim were its due or even worthwhile would be better than "why dont UBI pay a top aviation artist a ton of cash to paint a box cover" the answer is in the question. Obviously.

Vevster
01-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Have you guys thought that this might no be the final box art?

BigPickle
01-25-2011, 09:05 AM
Have you guys thought that this might no be the final box art?

Its possible yeah, but as it stands thats the listing on pre-order websites. I think it looks fine, as someone said it gives a good battle feeling.

Bowtome
01-25-2011, 09:25 AM

As my son always tells me "Don't think, Know!"

I like it.

I think most people on here have a joystick, doesn't mean I am correct.

Dano
01-25-2011, 09:34 AM
Its possible yeah, but as it stands thats the listing on pre-order websites. I think it looks fine, as someone said it gives a good battle feeling.

It's quite clearly not the final box art, the collectors edition on the UBI site shows a version that is brighter and less winter looking as well as having a spinner on the Spitfire.

Bowtome
01-25-2011, 09:40 AM
I guess as you never answered my PM Dano, you are not the Dano I played AOK with

Dano
01-25-2011, 09:46 AM
I guess as you never answered my PM Dano, you are not the Dano I played AOK with

Never recieved a PM else I'd have answered it. But no, it's not me, I don't even know what AOK is?

Doogerie
01-25-2011, 09:52 AM
I don't really care about the box art as long as it's got good flight models and all the stuff that we expect from Oleg I am happy

150GCT_Veltro
01-25-2011, 10:23 AM
It's horrible for me too but considering we'll probably don't have a box, who care about it?!

Robotic Pope
01-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Exactly what I thought, leggit mate I didnt post a whiney thread, people are making whiney replys to a positive post. I thought that people might like to see the UK box art as personally i hadn't seen it before, But as leggit and others have said the moaning is putting me off posting in these forums, tbh it always has. There's nothing wrong with critisim, but critisim were its due or even worthwhile would be better than "why dont UBI pay a top aviation artist a ton of cash to paint a box cover" the answer is in the question. Obviously.

Whatever. I guess its a crime on this forum to apreciate good art and to know anything at all about marketing.

BRIGGBOY
01-25-2011, 02:02 PM

+ 1

Zorin
01-25-2011, 02:10 PM

+ 1

Because you know what is inside. But anyone who will stroll along this box in a shop will not take great interest because the box art is hideous. The composition is cramped, off in terms of perspective, factually wrong and artistically nothing more than a polished screenshot. Real cover art is a thing of beauty, while this is a lame excuse for not wanting to spent money on it.

Robotic Pope
01-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Because you know what is inside. But anyone who will stroll along this box in a shop will not take great interest because the box art is hideous. The composition is cramped, off in terms of perspective, factually wrong and artistically nothing more than a polished screenshot. Real cover art is a thing of beauty, while this is a lame excuse for not wanting to spent money on it.

+1

For me the box cover is part of the game, just as the front cover of a book is an important part of the expirence of reading it. Knowing the amount of time and effort the developers have put into the "insides" of this product, it just hurts when you see how little care and time Ubisoft has put into the outsides.

leggit
01-25-2011, 04:55 PM
Whatever. I guess its a crime on this forum to apreciate good art and to know anything at all about marketing.

I have a Bachelors and a Masters Degree in Art subjects; yet i would not use the term "good" art its a completely subjective statement..what you may consider good would be completely different from the next person....if you have some techincal insight you would like to share with us. For example the composition, the use of colour, subject matter, medium(s) used etc....I'd be very interested to hear it.

Generally i find people that make statements like the one you have made....their apprecatation is surface deep not really anything more.

Robotic Pope
01-25-2011, 10:33 PM
I have a Bachelors and a Masters Degree in Art subjects; yet i would not use the term "good" art its a completely subjective statement..what you may consider good would be completely different from the next person....if you have some techincal insight you would like to share with us. For example the composition, the use of colour, subject matter, medium(s) used etc....I'd be very interested to hear it.

Generally i find people that make statements like the one you have made....their apprecatation is surface deep not really anything more.

You are right, I'm not an expert on art. But does one have to be to tell the difference between something that looks good and something that looks poor and unfinished. I gave my insight on the matter in the second post of this thread.

nearmiss
01-25-2011, 11:31 PM
You guys are just too picky or need more to do.

I wouldn't care if it had a picture of Oleg or a furry friend on the front of it... I'd buy it.

Robotic Pope
01-26-2011, 12:10 AM
You guys are just too picky or need more to do.

I wouldn't care if it had a picture of Oleg or a furry friend on the front of it... I'd buy it.

Well I am kind bored lol. How about this for the box art? ;)
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/MartinDaveyillustration/2D_ANIMATION_DAVEY_ILLUSTRATION_-19.jpg

RickRuski
01-26-2011, 12:33 AM
It's not the art work on the "Box" that concerns me but the information at the bottom right hand corner.

"Internet connection required for activation"

Have I missed something ?? or does this mean that it will not be able to be played "Off Line"

Robotic Pope
01-26-2011, 12:42 AM
It's not the art work on the "Box" that concerns me but the information at the bottom right hand corner.

"Internet connection required for activation"

Have I missed something ?? or does this mean that it will not be able to be played "Off Line"

Most people are thinking it means just a one time internet activation then you can be offline and fly.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=18109

nearmiss
01-26-2011, 12:43 AM
Robotic

Yep! I'd buy that too.

Wolf_Rider
01-26-2011, 01:00 AM
that's what it seems to be saying... A one time activation, before the software can run. (same as Windows, Office, etc)

Feathered_IV
01-26-2011, 04:02 AM
The funny thing is, if you have a game about the Battle of Britain, its almost a given that there will be a Spitfire on the cover. It's their cliffs, their country, and they won the thing after all.
I wonder though, what impact it would have on the average punter (especialy the British) if you took away all that familiar stuff and presented them with something more stark and threatening.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/Feathered_IV/Art-BOX-BoBcopy.jpg

David198502
01-26-2011, 05:53 AM
i would prefer this cover

robtek
01-26-2011, 06:24 AM
I also would prefer this, anything to get away from the stereotypes!!!

Tacoma74
01-26-2011, 06:30 AM
Looks really good Feathered! :cool:

I too dislike the proposed UK boxart, it's really dull and you can't even see in the cockpits... looks like the plane is filled with concrete or something lol Havn't really seen any promotional content yet that i can say supports what this game deserves. Seems like they're rushing it, and just trying to push it out the door so that we'll quit driving them insane haha Then again there is still plenty of time till release to get it all sorted out. Either way tho I'm buying it. I just hope Oleg makes enough profit so that we can see future titles!

Vevster
01-26-2011, 08:17 AM
Beautiful :grin:

Feathered_IV
01-26-2011, 08:28 AM
Thanks. I like the way the title is so completely at odds with the image. I'm no luftie, so for me it's the clash of the two elements that make it look so striking - plus Wiek Luijken is one of the best aviation artists in the business. :)

Wutz
01-26-2011, 08:42 AM
Yes that is something differant to all the other box art covering the topic "Battle of Britain" as that has become so stereo type that it is boring.
Good show!

Lensman_1
01-26-2011, 08:54 AM
Thanks. I like the way the title is so completely at odds with the image. I'm no luftie, so for me it's the clash of the two elements that make it look so striking - plus Wiek Luijken is one of the best aviation artists in the business. :)

I'm English and I really like your cover. It has 'edge' and class.

Vevster
01-26-2011, 09:43 AM

So the image is copyrighted and cannot be used as such :(

Too bad, wanted to offer it to Ubi

Novotny
01-26-2011, 09:48 AM

CrazySchmidt
01-26-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm more worried about "Internet connection required to activate game". What's after that
"Internet connection required to play game"?

So far I am trying to stay optimistic with this new release with all of what I have read and seen, but I have to admit to being worried that I am going to be disappointed.

I was hoping that 1c was keeping the final excellence of what we can expect from CoD close to the chest until the last moment, but after seeing that official release video I am concerned that my expectations have simply been too high.

CrazySchmidt. :)

Feathered_IV
01-26-2011, 10:13 AM
So the image is copyrighted and cannot be used as such :(

Too bad, wanted to offer it to Ubi

As it happens, Wiek Luijken is a fan of the Il-2 series and has visited here and at Ubi under the name, "wiekiewiekie"

Unlike his other works, the 109 picture does not seem to have been used previously, although it does feature in his gallery section. Ask away I reckon. Maybe they'd make him an offer ;)

http://www.luijken.com/

Tacoma74
01-26-2011, 10:21 AM
I'm more worried about "Internet connection required to activate game". What's after that
"Internet connection required to play game"?

So far I am trying to stay optimistic with this new release with all of what I have read and seen, but I have to admit to being worried that I am going to be disappointed.

I was hoping that 1c was keeping the final excellence of what we can expect from CoD close to the chest until the last moment, but after seeing that official release video I am concerned that my expectations have simply been too high.

CrazySchmidt. :)

It's been confirmed that there is only one simple online activation. Ubisoft has made the mistake of requiring constant connection to the internet with a couple of games before, and payed for it dearly. I assure you that this will not be the case. If it was, I'm sure Oleg would have something to say about it.

And as far as the release video is concerned, its all old footage that was recorded months ago on an early beta version, and then slapped together. Who knows maybe it could be a placeholder for a better video that they will put up in awhile. This might be wishful thinking but who knows... nobody really at this point.

Ctrl E
01-26-2011, 10:30 AM
They should get French comic artist romain hugault to do a cover. That would be sensational.

BigPickle
01-26-2011, 11:01 AM
I like your cover feathered, that chap is a real good artist thanks for the link.

The internet connection required topic, what about the guys who dont have a net connection, will they be able to activate another way. I hope so as thats a real stupid move by UBI, at least 1 out of 10 peeps on average dont have the net, the flight sim community being a smaller niche market, lets say 1 out of 20 per simmers, thats quite a big loss in money for UBI when those people dont buy.

kendo65
01-26-2011, 11:08 AM
That cover is SO much better than the UBI one. Would be wonderful if that or something like it could be used.

I'm hoping that the UBI one is just a mock-up for initial demonstration purposes and that the real version will be much better, but fear that is just wishful thinking.

Presumably though, they won't yet have done the full print run for the cover so maybe if we somehow bring it to the attention of the people who matter it could be changed???

Feathered_IV
01-26-2011, 11:13 AM
I just sent an email to Wiek at his homepage to explain and suggest he PM Oleg here. It's worth a shot.
It's funny, but his work is so beautiful it even makes the title look good :)

kendo65
01-26-2011, 11:22 AM
I just sent an email to Wiek at his homepage to explain and suggest he PM Oleg here. It's worth a shot.

Excellent. :)

Someone posted this one before, but I'll put it in again because it's so fantastic and shows the possiblities:

not that I've anything against 109s on the cover you understand! :)

Tacoma74
01-26-2011, 11:26 AM
I like your cover feathered, that chap is a real good artist thanks for the link.

The internet connection required topic, what about the guys who dont have a net connection, will they be able to activate another way. I hope so as thats a real stupid move by UBI, at least 1 out of 10 peeps on average dont have the net, the flight sim community being a smaller niche market, lets say 1 out of 20 per simmers, thats quite a big loss in money for UBI when those people dont buy.

Well even if they have to take their system over to a buddys house or grandmas to activate the game it's not a huge effort to do so. I know that's what I would do if I personally didn't have internet. And if they didn't have any friends or relatives with internet than I don't see how they would even know what Cliffs of Dover is... unless they hang out on a computer at the library or something. But my point is that just because you don't have internet doesn't mean that its the end of the road for you. Install the game and take your tower over to a buddys, a relative, or maybe a nice neighbors house and activate it. Problem solved.

Tacoma74
01-26-2011, 11:29 AM

Hopefully he will get in touch with Oleg. I looked at all of his stuff on his site. What an amazing artist!! But i would imagine that the box-art is probably final so that they can start production and get ready to ship the final product on release day. :(

swiss
01-26-2011, 11:42 AM
I doubt Oleg has much influence on the cover. ;)

This guy should rather get in touch with the productmanager at Ubi responsible for CoD.

Tacoma74
01-26-2011, 11:49 AM
I doubt Oleg has much influence on the cover. ;)

This guy should rather get in touch with the productmanager at Ubi responsible for CoD.

Yes very true... I'm sure Oleg is so busy with the final touches on the game that he has no time for such things. Maybe he would help getting him in touch with product management over at Ubisoft though...? To me it is all wishful thinking... but couldn't hurt to try i suppose.

Feathered_IV
01-26-2011, 11:52 AM
Anyone know who that might be? :confused:

swiss
01-26-2011, 11:54 AM
Anyone know who that might be? :confused:

Drop a line to ubi.

They even answered Tree. ;)

Wolf_Rider
01-26-2011, 12:07 PM
nice work there Feathered, though it looks just like a bunch of German planes. nonetheless, nice work... I think the point that most seem to be missing, is that art is art and everybody will view the same piece differently and that is just fine.

Art isn't something to come to blows over

Tacoma74
01-26-2011, 12:11 PM
As far as i know the Product marketing manager in the UK is Murray Pannell. Im sure you could find some sort of contact info on him with a quick google search.

Edit: He might however be solely committed to the xbox... but idk. I just remember hearing about him getting hired on for marketing manager a couple years ago.

Tacoma74
01-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Just did a seach.. I guess he handles all platforms in the UK. So my guess is that he's your man Feathered :)

Robotic Pope
01-26-2011, 07:08 PM
Just had a look at Wiek's website. His artwork is fantastic.

Lensman_1
01-26-2011, 09:12 PM
You know it's worth comparing some of the previous covers used for IL-2 variants with that for COD.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/IL-2_Sturmovik_Coverart.png

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/29439/892231-il2aep_large.jpg

http://www.exlibris.ch/images_covers/3307/2199/3446/9/3307219934469xxl.jpg

They are of a remarkably similar style. If it's not the same artist (and it might be) then you can't deny that there's a distinct theme.

kendo65
01-26-2011, 10:35 PM
You know it's worth comparing some of the previous covers used for IL-2 variants with that for COD.

They are of a remarkably similar style. If it's not the same artist (and it might be) then you can't deny that there's a distinct theme.

I think the other two are better, especially the Sturmovik - a lot of drama in that picture.

The COD one looks too washed out - not much colour. Don't know what effect the artist was going for with the Spit, but it doesn't work.

Ctrl E
01-26-2011, 11:45 PM
Somebody really needs to approach romain hugault. He is known to be a big fan if the il2 series. I think he even skin il2 aircraft

http://romain-hugault.blogspot.com/

Robotic Pope
01-27-2011, 12:58 AM
Somebody really needs to approach romain hugault. He is known to be a big fan if the il2 series. I think he even skin il2 aircraft

http://romain-hugault.blogspot.com/

His stuff is awesome too. Though if you let him loose on the box art you might risk the pegi rating rising a couple more lol. I'm all for it though :-P.

By the way do you think it is language or gore that has taken the rating up so much higher than old IL-2?

Mr_Zooly
01-27-2011, 05:45 AM
I was wondering about the rating also, maybe its another thing we'll have to wait and see about.

Blackdog_kt
01-27-2011, 06:56 AM
Who knows, maybe there is "ketchup" splattering on the canopies after a head on pass :-P

(i seriously doubt it to be honest, but it's no harm guessing)

Erkki
01-27-2011, 07:13 AM
Horrible art...

Spitfire's missing spinner, 109's tail struts, how the heck is the 109 burning MID WING, the Heinkels flying West along the coast, where are the pilots? All cloud and sea and land and smoke. And dont the Heinkels seem like they fly above/below of each other? Add the silly crown above the word "of". :grin:

Erkki
01-27-2011, 07:24 AM
Well seeing as the OP commented on the artwork and not the title or lettering i didn't comment on that again . I made my opinion clear on that in a previous thread.

I just don't understand why game covers are almost always cheap computer generated art. Ubisoft could have easily comisioned a real artist like Ronald Wong http://www.ronaldtkwong.com/gallery/worldwars12aviationart.html to paint something that would really have looked awesome. This is what books do afterall, and you don't see the front cover of a book and expect it to be full of paintings do you.

Sry for double post... But the same with original FB. Forgotten Battles, with a Hurricane and a Stuka?

How about?

http://personal.eunet.fi/pp/gdes/images/Ny%20Juutilaine_Kors.jpg

Only few things worse than overdone photoshopping...

BigPickle
01-27-2011, 09:04 AM
Well even if they have to take their system over to a buddys house or grandmas to activate the game it's not a huge effort to do so. I know that's what I would do if I personally didn't have internet. And if they didn't have any friends or relatives with internet than I don't see how they would even know what Cliffs of Dover is... unless they hang out on a computer at the library or something. But my point is that just because you don't have internet doesn't mean that its the end of the road for you. Install the game and take your tower over to a buddys, a relative, or maybe a nice neighbors house and activate it. Problem solved.

I see what your saying that its easy to do, provided you make all that extra effort, after you have already paid for the game, just to play it.
We are living in an age were the customer isnt right any more, the company is right, and us the consumer has to do this running around, worst still we are expected to do it if we like something, I guess people will tollerate this because we have become used to it, when i first started buying games, they were playable, fully, out of the box.

Personally I think its just another part of how games publishers can control buyers just like they have done with console gaming, locking content already in game and selling as a DLC pack later is the final stage of the process, before this comes dividing the community to force the buy. See it done a lot over the last 10 years with many of my favourite games. And they shocking part is that they dont even need to employ someone to defend or their actions because they have seen that misguided people thinking they are defending devs or the game, will do it for them. (In no way saying thats what you are doing Tacoma)

I feel that this type of "making the customer work for the game, after paying for it" is the grooming stage of the DLC nightmare thats looming on the horizon now for PC gamers. But hey thats a different subject. Guess cos I'm older I'm stuck back there in the boring olden days, pointing my finger at new fangled technologies :)

I understand the efforts these publisher compaines go to to stop piracy but they never work, and the paying customer has to suffer for it, ie taking your computer over to someone how has internet just to activate your game.

Mysticpuma
01-27-2011, 09:31 AM
Well, although I should be making Part 2 of Checkertails.....I had a little play with the Cover Art;

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk71/Mysticpuma/CliffsofDoverConceptCoverArt.jpg

Cheers, MP

T}{OR
01-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Why they didn't hire you Mystic is beyond me... ;)

Mysticpuma
01-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Cheers, Thor.

I'm not sure it shows up, but the text is actually made with the Cliffs of Dover inside it?

Just thought it would add a little to the 'story'.

Cheers, MP

Erkki
01-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Nice. just change the German flag. :grin:

BigPickle
01-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Very nice Mysticpuma, really like it. Isnt it the publishers decision on how the box art, manuals etc etc look? I thought 1C being the Developers just supplied the game itself.

TimTam27
01-27-2011, 05:06 PM
Hello all,

first post here so I hope you'll be nice.

I think many of you are being a bit harsh on the artist because I am sure he was working under severe constraints. It looks very much like a composition that HAD to include certain elements. I can only imagine what the marketing guys told him. The cover must include the Cliffs of Dover as that's what the game is called. It would have to prominently display the RAF roundel and the German cross. It's got have a recognizable Spitfire and a 109 too: Oh and you better include some He111s as well so people will know there are bombers in the game. And don't forget there has to be combat and flames.

I'm not saying it is impossible to create a beautiful work of out under those conditions but it certainly would make things a whole lot more difficult. But as they say, the customer is always right.

Just my two cents.

I admit the colours are a bit dull.

Cheers,
TimTam27

Robotic Pope
01-28-2011, 02:06 AM
Hello all,

first post here so I hope you'll be nice.

I think many of you are being a bit harsh on the artist because I am sure he was working under severe constraints. It looks very much like a composition that HAD to include certain elements. I can only imagine what the marketing guys told him. The cover must include the Cliffs of Dover as that's what the game is called. It would have to prominently display the RAF roundel and the German cross. It's got have a recognizable Spitfire and a 109 too: Oh and you better include some He111s as well so people will know there are bombers in the game. And don't forget there has to be combat and flames.

I'm not saying it is impossible to create a beautiful work of out under those conditions but it certainly would make things a whole lot more difficult. But as they say, the customer is always right.

Just my two cents.

I admit the colours are a bit dull.

Cheers,
TimTam27

Yes you do have a point. Its a lot of stuff to put in such a small area. It doesn't help that the original box art had the 1c logo in the big space under the bf109, without that logo its a bit bare compared to the rest of the box.

Still this can't exuse the greyed out windows and aircraft errors.