PDA

View Full Version : King's Bounty Crossworlds?

ShadowTek
01-24-2011, 01:48 AM
Hi, I got the above version of the game on steam.. does having crossworlds affect the original armoured Prinsess game? or is it just a new campain to play?

It looks to me to be just a new campain, and does nothing to improve the overall game? am I wrong? If this is the case, can you carry over your chr from the original game to new addon? or do you have to start all over? If you have to start over, its not a expantion, its a add-on, anyway, thanks for any help

Jah
01-24-2011, 08:48 AM
Crossworlds includes an updated version (new units, new items, a couple of new quests) of the original Armored Princess campaign called Orcs On The March and two new, shorter campaigns called Defender of The Crown and Champion of The Arena. You can't transfer your character from the original AP to Crossworlds, so if you want to play Orcs On The March, you need to start a new game.

ShadowTek
01-24-2011, 03:51 PM
Crossworlds includes an updated version (new units, new items, a couple of new quests) of the original Armored Princess campaign called Orcs On The March and two new, shorter campaigns called Defender of The Crown and Champion of The Arena. You can't transfer your character from the original AP to Crossworlds, so if you want to play Orcs On The March, you need to start a new game.

Hi, wait what? The crossworld orcs on the march is a updated version of the main game? Ive been playing the main Armored Princess thinking orcs on the march was just a smaller new campain? You mean if I want to play the latest version of the main game I should be playing orcs on the march?

Jah
01-25-2011, 07:18 AM
Hi, wait what? The crossworld orcs on the march is a updated version of the main game? Ive been playing the main Armored Princess thinking orcs on the march was just a smaller new campain? You mean if I want to play the latest version of the main game I should be playing orcs on the march?

That is correct.

ShadowTek
01-27-2011, 06:09 AM
Yeah, figured that out awhile back, Im a idiot lol