Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:48 AM
Approved Member

Default King's Bounty Crossworlds?

Hi, I got the above version of the game on steam.. does having crossworlds affect the original armoured Prinsess game? or is it just a new campain to play?

It looks to me to be just a new campain, and does nothing to improve the overall game? am I wrong? If this is the case, can you carry over your chr from the original game to new addon? or do you have to start all over? If you have to start over, its not a expantion, its a add-on, anyway, thanks for any help
Old 01-24-2011, 07:48 AM
Approved Member

Crossworlds includes an updated version (new units, new items, a couple of new quests) of the original Armored Princess campaign called Orcs On The March and two new, shorter campaigns called Defender of The Crown and Champion of The Arena. You can't transfer your character from the original AP to Crossworlds, so if you want to play Orcs On The March, you need to start a new game.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
Crossworlds includes an updated version (new units, new items, a couple of new quests) of the original Armored Princess campaign called Orcs On The March and two new, shorter campaigns called Defender of The Crown and Champion of The Arena. You can't transfer your character from the original AP to Crossworlds, so if you want to play Orcs On The March, you need to start a new game.
Hi, wait what? The crossworld orcs on the march is a updated version of the main game? Ive been playing the main Armored Princess thinking orcs on the march was just a smaller new campain? You mean if I want to play the latest version of the main game I should be playing orcs on the march?
Old 01-25-2011, 06:18 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTek View Post
Hi, wait what? The crossworld orcs on the march is a updated version of the main game? Ive been playing the main Armored Princess thinking orcs on the march was just a smaller new campain? You mean if I want to play the latest version of the main game I should be playing orcs on the march?
That is correct.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:09 AM
Approved Member

Yeah, figured that out awhile back, Im a idiot lol