PDA

View Full Version : GOTY edition D2d problem

RobySchwarz
01-14-2011, 09:44 PM
Hi all,
i have downloaded the game from D2D and installed, but it contains only Crossworld. I cannot find the Armered Princes directory installation and when i lunch Crossworld and choose the first campaign (original one) the game says that have to restart, so it restarts but i find myself again on the new campaign. Can You explain this?

Elwin
01-15-2011, 12:56 AM
There is no way you can have only Crossworlds - its not stand alone expension, Without AP it would NOT install at all. It indeeds ask for restart when choosing AP campaign.

ckdamascus
01-15-2011, 12:57 AM
Armored Princess and Crossworlds have nearly identical beginnings. They are generally the same game.

You probably think since the intro is the same (the Crossworlds version has voice-talkie in the intro), and the starting map looks identical, etc, that it did not change.

If I were you, just play Crossworlds, as it is basically an enhanced version of Armored Princess.

RobySchwarz
01-15-2011, 08:12 AM
Hmmm i have not understood.
When i run crossworld in main manu i have:
◦The original Armored Princess campaign.
◦A campaign called "Champion of the Arena"
◦A campaign called "Defender of the Crown"
◦A campaign called "Orcs on the March".

The 3rd option is selected by default.

If i select the first the game tell me that it must restart.
It restarts and i have to choose the character, but i see that the campaign selected is always the 3rd one.

Something is not clear to me.
Sorry if i ask stupid questions :(

RobySchwarz
01-15-2011, 12:59 PM
FOUNDED!!
I have to run the program with administrator rights (i have win 7 64bit) and then whatever campaign i choose the game restarts and the correct campaign is selected.

Thanks all.

ckdamascus
01-15-2011, 01:02 PM
FOUNDED!!
I have to run the program with administrator rights (i have win 7 64bit) and then whatever campaign i choose the game restarts and the correct campaign is selected.

Thanks all.

Ah ok, great! Although it bothers me since I also run Win 7 64 bit with UAC, and I never need to run it as administrator to do what you just did.

Elwin
01-15-2011, 03:28 PM
I run Win7 and dont have to use that