PDA

View Full Version : Any luck with changing animations?

UnLucky
12-26-2010, 11:18 AM
I was just trying to see just what all I could do with this game with the ol' copy paste method, but it doesn't look like I can switch animations around.

As a test, I replaced the Demoness's move, start, and stop animation lines in the .atom file with those of the Dryad's, and even tried physically replacing the proper .bsa files. The idea was to see if I could get her to soar over obstacles properly, or at least hilariously. But nothing happens! When I try to move the unit, it plays no animation at all. Doesn't even slide or warp to the destination cell, just freezes in a neutral stance. Ugh.

I can give them 3 move and the Soars ability, but that just means they'll walk through rocks and things. I just want to give a little love to a neglected part of her body.

Is there something I'm missing, or is it impossible to do short of designing new animations from scratch using the specific model?

ghori92
04-07-2024, 11:10 AM
Really unquie place, Thank you so much meant for posting The experience. Fantasticly penned report, anxieties most of folks given similar volume of material as you may, the online market place might be a a lot better put. Be sure to keep it up! Napsrx reviews (https://www.monster.com/career-advice/article/pharmaceutical-sales-hiring-trends)