PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.3.1..

Spitlebug
12-20-2010, 07:37 AM
Gah! Since the 1.3.1 patch on Steam it seems that the Armored Princess Campaign is broken. The number of units you can have is greatly diminished, experience is very very small and the treasure that you get is also very small in comparison to the items that you can buy.

For example:

-Finished Denebir area and am only level 4, get about 200 gold a battle and most of my army units are in the single digits.

-Very few enemy units during battles. I think this accounts for the lack of gold and experience.

-Chests on the exploration area gives regular gold values, but even so I have been saving every gold coin aside from buying units and I still have only about 18,000 gold. Treasure searcher ability doesn't give very much gold either. FYI, I have not lost a single unit in battle...

-There seems to be minor glitches with cell highlighting when selecting where to attack with ranged attackers, moving units and so forth.

That's all for now.

Nike-it
12-20-2010, 08:31 AM
Your are talking about Armored Princess, not Orcs on March campaign, right?

Mandea
12-20-2010, 10:06 AM
cell highlighting was already a problem in OOTM, it's not too important anyway.

Spitlebug
12-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Your are talking about Armored Princess, not Orcs on March campaign, right?

Yes, Armored Princess.

Also, I noticed it isn't possible to place bought traps. Does this require Tactics to do? I see they are an equipped item, but never seems to work for me.