PDA

View Full Version : Amelie dungeon models

jaylo101
12-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Would it be possible to replace Amelie's riding horse models with the walking models from dungeons?
I was hoping there would be a text file that sets what models are used in & out of dungeons, so it would be straighforward to change.

bladeking77
12-23-2010, 06:38 PM
Yes, you can find the file "hero_main.atom" located in the "data.kfs", and rename all "amelie2" to "amelie1". You can use Notepad's replace all function. Not sure it won't have any unwanted inconveniences, but it will work. I have attached a screenshot.

jaylo101
12-24-2010, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the info.
It does work, but the movement sounds have to be changed as well in the same file.
Unfortunately the horse models have lots of different outside terrain footstep sounds made for them, unlike the walking model which only has a few.

bucazaurus
12-24-2010, 03:49 PM
Have you tested the model in flight ?

bladeking77
12-24-2010, 04:44 PM
Have you tested the model in flight ?
Yes, I tested that so there wouldn't be any bugs.
When entering the flight mode, your Pegasus will appear out of nowhere and, except that it might be a little silly, everything should be fine. :)

Rekki
08-25-2011, 01:36 AM
Does the walking/dungeon model have a different size/radius?
Meaning, when using the walking model do monsters have to be closer to touch you and initiate battle? So can the walking model slip past monsters easier than the horse (which would be bigger?), or is the active "sprite" radius the same for both models?

Fatt_Shade
08-25-2011, 02:25 AM
How about instead using ship to get around island, you go in water and swim :-D

infernal1800
08-25-2011, 04:07 AM
How about instead using ship to get around island, you go in water and swim :-D

It's possible but instead of swim, amelie will move on the bottom of the sea. You have to use the Editor to do that