PDA

View Full Version : Installed Crossworlds, not Armored Princess games gone

salcan
11-30-2010, 12:46 AM
My saved games from Armored Princess are gone after installing Crossworlds. Any ideas why this happened?

Luckily I have the files backed up, but I'm unable to get Crossworlds/AP to see them. I've tried the KBscanner tool, but it does not seem to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated--I'm pretty far into AP and want to beat it before starting Crossworlds.

Nike-it
11-30-2010, 07:50 AM
My saved games from Armored Princess are gone after installing Crossworlds. Any ideas why this happened?

Luckily I have the files backed up, but I'm unable to get Crossworlds/AP to see them. I've tried the KBscanner tool, but it does not seem to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated--I'm pretty far into AP and want to beat it before starting Crossworlds.

The files disappeared from the "$save" directory or they are not displayed in the game menu?

jake21
11-30-2010, 12:39 PM
I think with crossroad the names of the saves changed. They have a prefix depending on the campaign you have selected. I suspect to have the saves show up you need to change the name...

The files disappeared from the "$save" directory or they are not displayed in the game menu?

Nike-it
11-30-2010, 12:47 PM
I think with crossroad the names of the saves changed. They have a prefix depending on the campaign you have selected. I suspect to have the saves show up you need to change the name...

The names don't change. The saves from Armored Princess must be available in the Load game menu only when you choose first (Armored Princess) campaign, You can't use them for Orcs on March.

keko4321
08-19-2011, 12:49 AM
The names don't change. The saves from Armored Princess must be available in the Load game menu only when you choose first (Armored Princess) campaign, You can't use them for Orcs on March.
so to play Orc on March i have to start all over again ? -.-;