PDA

View Full Version : All-Skills mod/tweak

hasim
11-05-2010, 05:40 AM
Anyone has done/knows how to do this and can let us know please? As the subject states, I am asking about a mod/tweak/whateveryouwanttocallit that enables all heroes to have all skills.

RichardTyler
11-05-2010, 01:15 PM
You don't need a mod actually.

A fast way is with the cheat: Shift + ~ to open a console window, then type in "rune 100" to get 100 runes of all types. Or more if you like. Then add all the skills you want in game mode.

Or you can edit a saved game and add some runes.

Sir Whiskers
11-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Anyone has done/knows how to do this and can let us know please? As the subject states, I am asking about a mod/tweak/whateveryouwanttocallit that enables all heroes to have all skills.

In the Hero.txt file, there is a line for each class similar to this one:

skills_off=hi_magic,resurrection

Simply add // in front of the line and it will no longer apply.

hasim
11-06-2010, 05:02 AM

A fast way is with the cheat: Shift + ~ to open a console window, then type in "rune 100" to get 100 runes of all types. Or more if you like. Then add all the skills you want in game mode.

That is to GET all skills - I just wanted all of them to be available to my hero. Thank you anyway.

hasim
11-06-2010, 05:03 AM

That should do it. Thank you very much.

jaylo101
12-29-2010, 03:32 PM

For AP that's fine, but it shouldn't be done like that for CW, because CW adds another single different skill for each of the three classes, via a quest, that occupies the same spot in the magic branch.

Therefore the "skills_off" line has to still be active with "megamage,contrstrike,holy_armor" left in it.

bucazaurus
12-30-2010, 02:50 AM

I think i know what you want . You want this ( see the picture) to be available to all classes:

Well , after unzip all files from attachment in sessions\orcs\mods folder , when you start a new game, DO NOT TAKE THE QUEST from training academy in Debir
because most likely will screw up the skill trees. (i maxed them for testing only , they will start at +0 )
If you can live with this , then you can have all skills .

hasim
12-30-2010, 06:39 AM
I think i know what you want . You want this ( see the picture) to be available to all classes:

Well , after unzip all files from attachment in sessions\orcs\mods folder , when you start a new game, DO NOT TAKE THE QUEST from training academy in Debir
because most likely will screw up the skill trees. (i maxed them for testing only , they will start at +0 )
If you can live with this , then you can have all skills .

woot! thank you! and Merry Xmas

paulgoodenough
03-06-2011, 09:48 PM

Hi all, unfortunately, I'm in a real pickle. I'm usually ok with these games, but currently, I'm stuck underground in KB:AP against the rogue battle droid, which I can't defeat because I don't have enough money to buy decent troops (and I've killed everything I can that's around, so can't get any more).

I'm really hoping someone can help me just work out how to do the above (whenever I try to open the console, I get no response from this method) or if anyone knows a way of adding more funds, that also would work.

Thanks in advance

Sir Whiskers
03-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Hi all, unfortunately, I'm in a real pickle. I'm usually ok with these games, but currently, I'm stuck underground in KB:AP against the rogue battle droid, which I can't defeat because I don't have enough money to buy decent troops (and I've killed everything I can that's around, so can't get any more).

I'm really hoping someone can help me just work out how to do the above (whenever I try to open the console, I get no response from this method) or if anyone knows a way of adding more funds, that also would work.

Thanks in advance

If you can't even activate cheats, it might be your keyboard configuration. Otherwise, I'm stumped on that question.

As for getting more money or troops, check out the thread with the complete manual. Cheat codes are listed on page 208.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=18453

Hope this helps.

paulgoodenough
03-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Hi Sir Whiskers! Thanks so much! I'll check that all out now.

Take care