PDA

View Full Version : Spy quest in Debir

hasim
10-30-2010, 12:05 PM
I do not know if this is a bug per se, but for some reason I cannot attack the spy in debir (bounty mission). Am I missing something? I started a new campaign without the expansion and I get the "join the battle" option all right, but in the Crossworlds campaign I get a "find more proof" or something speech.

hasim
10-30-2010, 12:31 PM
I do not know if this is a bug per se, but for some reason I cannot attack the spy in debir (bounty mission). Am I missing something? I started a new campaign without the expansion and I get the "join the battle" option all right, but in the Crossworlds campaign I get a "find more proof" or something speech.

Nevermind - it was just the first time I ever did that quest that way. My mistake and in no way a bug

ckdamascus
10-30-2010, 03:10 PM
Nevermind - it was just the first time I ever did that quest that way. My mistake and in no way a bug

They changed it in Crossworlds so that you have to talk to the fisherman. It wasn't like that in Armored Princess.

onepiece
11-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Yep don't worry. It's a change and not a bug (the only bug is that the options of the father of the tower are changed)

bucazaurus
12-25-2010, 04:29 AM
Unzip the file from attachment to session\orcs\mods folder . The dialog options will be displayed properly after that.