PDA

View Full Version : round 283

hotfix666
10-27-2010, 05:07 PM
1 dragon die for me :(
After 150 round I make wrong move and dosent will start fight again :P

rollems
10-27-2010, 06:26 PM
how the hell did it go so many rounds :?
and why you doing 1 stack red dragon :?

onepiece
10-27-2010, 07:23 PM
How is even possible for only 1 stack of 2 red dragons to kill that without using spells? Divine armor and stone skin and healing on R.Dragon? And why not use more units? (why waste so much time in a battle, like 1 hour or more, for that?)

hotfix666
10-27-2010, 08:51 PM
How is even possible for only 1 stack of 2 red dragons to kill that without using spells? Divine armor and stone skin and healing on R.Dragon? And why not use more units? (why waste so much time in a battle, like 1 hour or more, for that?)

I dont have more army and will not use money on buy army some gonna be loose in this battle. Its better that takes some time... But I will not play same fight again to try loose no dragon.
Thats take long time but that was only choice :(
That was not fun when I do wrong move and loose 1 dragon after 150 rounds maybe :(

I use some healing on the dragon. Level 2 healing. Cost 2 mana. I heal in the beginning when I fight to wizard and beholder.

hotfix666
10-27-2010, 08:54 PM
how the hell did it go so many rounds :?
and why you doing 1 stack red dragon :?

I have 2 dragon in the beginning and loose later one dragon for I make wrong move :(
That takes many rounds for I was waiting on the dragon can flame long way.

Zechnophobe
10-29-2010, 11:40 PM
I have 2 dragon in the beginning and loose later one dragon for I make wrong move :(
That takes many rounds for I was waiting on the dragon can flame long way.

18 mana spent... 18 casts of level 3 heal? You really should have been able to do that with no losses, I'm curious what mistake you made. Got too close to the archmages, and they punched you instead of shot?

hotfix666
10-30-2010, 12:30 AM
18 mana spent... 18 casts of level 3 heal? You really should have been able to do that with no losses, I'm curious what mistake you made. Got too close to the archmages, and they punched you instead of shot?

I use 1 magic spring level 1 on my dragons in the beginning and after that I use healing level 2 on my dragons.

I loose one dragon after many battels (the pirate kill the dragon)... If I know before the fight I gonna loose 1 dragon I have buy bigger army... But when I loose the dragon I dont start fight from beginning... That have already maybe over 100 rounds.

That was on rusty anchor.

After round 15 that stop give me more rage so I cant use pet dragon anymore :(
I use pet dragon 2 times.

BB Shockwave
11-03-2010, 10:32 AM
You should have used Emerald Green Dragons with Invisibility and Phantom. But, Phantom works with Reds too. I'd take out the Archmages and Beholders first, then focus on the Pirates. Cast STone Skin on the dragons as well as magic spring if you engage them in melee. Use your Pet Dragon to bring you Mana orbs.

hotfix666
11-04-2010, 08:56 AM
You should have used Emerald Green Dragons with Invisibility and Phantom. But, Phantom works with Reds too. I'd take out the Archmages and Beholders first, then focus on the Pirates. Cast STone Skin on the dragons as well as magic spring if you engage them in melee. Use your Pet Dragon to bring you Mana orbs.

I use red dragon for I buy them and could not buy green dragon and I havent no stone skin spell so I use helpness and magic spring. After that I use healing :) I havent no bring mana with petdragon... I kick with him :D