Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 10-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Approved Member

Cool round 283

1 dragon die for me
After 150 round I make wrong move and dosent will start fight again

_001.jpg
Old 10-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Approved Member

how the hell did it go so many rounds
and why you doing 1 stack red dragon
Old 10-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Approved Member

How is even possible for only 1 stack of 2 red dragons to kill that without using spells? Divine armor and stone skin and healing on R.Dragon? And why not use more units? (why waste so much time in a battle, like 1 hour or more, for that?)

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiece View Post
How is even possible for only 1 stack of 2 red dragons to kill that without using spells? Divine armor and stone skin and healing on R.Dragon? And why not use more units? (why waste so much time in a battle, like 1 hour or more, for that?)
I dont have more army and will not use money on buy army some gonna be loose in this battle. Its better that takes some time... But I will not play same fight again to try loose no dragon.
Thats take long time but that was only choice
That was not fun when I do wrong move and loose 1 dragon after 150 rounds maybe

I use some healing on the dragon. Level 2 healing. Cost 2 mana. I heal in the beginning when I fight to wizard and beholder.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollems View Post
how the hell did it go so many rounds
and why you doing 1 stack red dragon
I have 2 dragon in the beginning and loose later one dragon for I make wrong move
That takes many rounds for I was waiting on the dragon can flame long way.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotfix666 View Post
I have 2 dragon in the beginning and loose later one dragon for I make wrong move
That takes many rounds for I was waiting on the dragon can flame long way.
18 mana spent... 18 casts of level 3 heal? You really should have been able to do that with no losses, I'm curious what mistake you made. Got too close to the archmages, and they punched you instead of shot?
Old 10-29-2010, 11:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post
18 mana spent... 18 casts of level 3 heal? You really should have been able to do that with no losses, I'm curious what mistake you made. Got too close to the archmages, and they punched you instead of shot?
I use 1 magic spring level 1 on my dragons in the beginning and after that I use healing level 2 on my dragons.

I loose one dragon after many battels (the pirate kill the dragon)... If I know before the fight I gonna loose 1 dragon I have buy bigger army... But when I loose the dragon I dont start fight from beginning... That have already maybe over 100 rounds.

That was on rusty anchor.

After round 15 that stop give me more rage so I cant use pet dragon anymore
I use pet dragon 2 times.

Last edited by hotfix666; 10-29-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Approved Member

You should have used Emerald Green Dragons with Invisibility and Phantom. But, Phantom works with Reds too. I'd take out the Archmages and Beholders first, then focus on the Pirates. Cast STone Skin on the dragons as well as magic spring if you engage them in melee. Use your Pet Dragon to bring you Mana orbs.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
You should have used Emerald Green Dragons with Invisibility and Phantom. But, Phantom works with Reds too. I'd take out the Archmages and Beholders first, then focus on the Pirates. Cast STone Skin on the dragons as well as magic spring if you engage them in melee. Use your Pet Dragon to bring you Mana orbs.
I use red dragon for I buy them and could not buy green dragon and I havent no stone skin spell so I use helpness and magic spring. After that I use healing I havent no bring mana with petdragon... I kick with him