PDA

View Full Version : Dragon rage bug?

Metroplex
10-27-2010, 07:46 AM
I don't know if this is a bug but during long fights and when you have depleted your rage, the Dragon stops generating any rage no matter how much damage your troops take, also if you bring up the dragon's abilities they are all greyed out (obviously because there is no rage) but it says it is resting but no matter how long time passes it never gets out of that 'rest'... annoying when you want to gather the last buried treasure but you have no rage to do so!:evil:

Nike-it
10-27-2010, 07:58 AM
I don't know if this is a bug but during long fights and when you have depleted your rage, the Dragon stops generating any rage no matter how much damage your troops take, also if you bring up the dragon's abilities they are all greyed out (obviously because there is no rage) but it says it is resting but no matter how long time passes it never gets out of that 'rest'... annoying when you want to gather the last buried treasure but you have no rage to do so!:evil:

It's not a bug.
After 10 rounds you receive 50% of original amount of rage, after 15 rounds - only 25%, and you stop receiving it after 20 rounds.

ckdamascus
10-27-2010, 11:34 AM

Yeah, that's the conundrum you are in. You have to gather chests early, but gathering chests early is not efficient for gaining dragon xp. :)

Mages have the advantage here since they can dig all chests in one round if they waste a double cast.

As a side note, you CAN get more rage if you use the super weak Dragon of Chaos Summon.

Any unit he finishes off, will leave behind a "Rage Ball" (like Mana Acceleration Ball), which gives +4 rage (from what I hear).