PDA

View Full Version : [Steam] Crash when loading into Scarlet Wind

amyndris
10-18-2010, 01:00 AM
Hey guys,

I constantly get a CTD when I load into Scarlet Wind. I've been to Scarlet Wind once, looted everything that was kitable, then did the same to Bolo before returning to Debir to clean out the island.

After I cleared out Debir, I went back to Scarlet Wind, saved my game, then quit for the day. When I started the game up again today, loading the Scarlet Wind save it would CTD immediately. When I loaded up an older save on Debir then Navigate to Scarlet Wind, it crashes also now.

Any solve for this, or do I need to restart the game? Thanks!

Nike-it
10-18-2010, 06:01 AM
Hey guys,

I constantly get a CTD when I load into Scarlet Wind. I've been to Scarlet Wind once, looted everything that was kitable, then did the same to Bolo before returning to Debir to clean out the island.

After I cleared out Debir, I went back to Scarlet Wind, saved my game, then quit for the day. When I started the game up again today, loading the Scarlet Wind save it would CTD immediately. When I loaded up an older save on Debir then Navigate to Scarlet Wind, it crashes also now.

Any solve for this, or do I need to restart the game? Thanks!

Do you receive any messages after this crash?

amyndris
10-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Here you go

Nike-it
10-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Please attach the save with this error.

amyndris
10-18-2010, 04:27 PM
I managed to fix this problem by updating all local content (or whatever that steam option is). There were apparently 15 files that were corrupt that was causing this issue. If it happens again I'll let you know!