PDA

View Full Version : A tale of Fake Dragon eggs and Rare Chickens!

BB Shockwave
10-17-2010, 06:54 PM
Well, must say, this is something new for me even though I have already played the game!

When you get to the Island of Tekron, the dwarf "adventurer" Torbochkin (he hasn't really left the island, ever, just knows a lot) welcomes you at the dock. When you check what he has for sale, he sells Black, Red and Emerald Green Dragon eggs dirt cheap - 2000 gold for each! On my first walkthrough I never used dragons, so I did not check, but I learned from others the eggs are fake. Torbochkin himself admits they are just hen eggs painted like Easter Eggs, since humans love to buy these for decorations.

It would be too good to be true, anyway. But! You SHOULD buy them all!

If you use the eggs, they will each hatch a Golden Chicken - they lay golden eggs, and each is worth 10.000 Gold - meaning, you can sell them for 2500 at any castle. So, you earn an extra +500 gold for every egg you bought, making this a well-worth it enterprise!

onepiece
11-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Yeah I was surprised to find a little chicken coming out of the egg too. Too bad it's almost useless (you find more gold in the ground at that time). Could have had dome effect (+1 something to flying creatures maybe)

EDIT: How many eggs does a chicken lay?