PDA

View Full Version : Keeping track of losses within battle

woolman
10-17-2010, 03:06 PM
I ran into King's Bounty not so long ago. Great game, i have been a HOMM player for long :)

I've been trying a no-loss game, which is progressing nicely. I do have a question:

Is there any way to see in battle how many units are lost in a stack, so I can see which stack needs resurrection the most?

I know that when I cast the resurrection spell i can see if the spell is usefull, but there you can only see the effectiveness. You cannot see the total losses of that stack. I now write if down on paper, but due to upgrades in the leadership all the time this changes a lot.

I hope someone knows if this is possible.

loreangelicus
10-17-2010, 07:19 PM
I ran into King's Bounty not so long ago. Great game, i have been a HOMM player for long :)

I've been trying a no-loss game, which is progressing nicely. I do have a question:

Is there any way to see in battle how many units are lost in a stack, so I can see which stack needs resurrection the most?

I know that when I cast the resurrection spell i can see if the spell is usefull, but there you can only see the effectiveness. You cannot see the total losses of that stack. I now write if down on paper, but due to upgrades in the leadership all the time this changes a lot.

I hope someone knows if this is possible.

Since you are doing no-loss then you are most likely making a save game before every battle. To see your original stack count just hit "ESC" to bring up the main menu, then click on the "Load" button. This would bring up your save game before the battle, and you could see your original unit count from there. Then just cancel the load and go back to your battle.